Ticwatch 4.9.1_intl_a1 beta version upgrade log

no avatar
Gaby
Mobvoi Team

Re: Ticwatch 4.9.1_intl_a1 beta version upgrade log

Post by Gaby » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:36 am

hi, guys, to quickly solve your issues, please send your current location and issue details(rebooting or something else) to me at qhkong@mobvoi.com. I'll give solutions according to the exact situation. thanks!

no avatar
Harboe

Post by Harboe » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:21 am

Things I've noticed with the current beta:

The calendar notification shade seems to show the first appointment in the next week, starting Sunday. I should, in my mind, show the next appointment. And you should be able to choose which calendar you want to see on the watch.

In the calendar app, it's quite difficult to hit a specific date. I would like the ability to have it show the current agenda starting today when entering and get the month view when swiping left.

The step counter seems better when taking a walk, but the total daily count still seems to high.

no avatar
Gaby
Mobvoi Team

Post by Gaby » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:58 am

hi, thanks for your feedback.

To better understand your case, could you please give more details about the calender notification?

Whether it show on quickcard or calendar app? It just show the first appointment in the next week or appointments of this week and next week?

no avatar
Gaby
Mobvoi Team

Post by Gaby » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:31 am

Wicko92 wrote:Hey,

having the same issue after updating from version 4.9.0. Is there a way to factory reset the watch by pressing the button in a surton way?
My watch has now been booting for 12 hours and nothing happened.

Hey, could you please send me an email about your update issue and where did you buy the watch from?

Here is my email address:qhkong@mobvoi.com

no avatar
Gaby
Mobvoi Team

Post by Gaby » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:34 am

Sleepy wrote:I have the same problem, updated from 4.9.0 beta to 4.9.1. Now the watch making permanent reboots.

hi sleepy,

Could you please provide where did you buy the watch from and reboot picture or video at qhkong2mobvoi.com, so that I can give you a solution?

no avatar
Gaby
Mobvoi Team

Post by Gaby » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:36 am

frostfighter wrote:Hi there,
same problem with my tic watch. Booting after the latest update stucks during "Android is sarting... Optimizing apps".
It just keeps booting over and over again.

hi, please send me an email regarding your rebooting issue and where did you buy the watch from at qhkong@mobvoi.com, I'll give you corresponding solution, thanks!