ADB tutorial!

no avatar
jlynton

Re: ADB tutorial!

Post by jlynton » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:49 am

Candid wrote:I'am sorry but disabling/enabling ADB test and retry always helped for me to get the dialog. So I have no more idea what could help you.

I will keep on trying, with subtle variations, hopefully one day I will succeed!

no avatar
jlynton

Post by jlynton » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:04 pm

jlynton wrote:
Candid wrote:I'am sorry but disabling/enabling ADB test and retry always helped for me to get the dialog. So I have no more idea what could help you.

I will keep on trying, with subtle variations, hopefully one day I will succeed!

Well, I am still struggling with this, is anyone from Ticwatch listening?

no avatar
y2grulez

Post by y2grulez » Wed May 31, 2017 8:57 am

Thank you iSasFTW !! I was able to install the APK with your help! First time working on a wearable and your suggestion helped!

no avatar
raspes

Post by raspes » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:13 pm

Great tuto!!! in a few weeks I'll try something for my new watch, hope I no have problems with your instrucctions. Thanks in advanced.

no avatar
raspes

Post by raspes » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:52 pm

[quote="
From what I am able to find it looks like it thinks the app is already installed, but its not listed.
I tried to do an adb uninstall android_wear_micro_apk.apk and it failed as well. Is the .apk under a different name once its installed? If so, how do I find the full name of the .apk to remove it.

Any and all suggestions are welcome.[/quote]

Could you resolve it? I have the same problem