For KS Developers: Guidance On Winning Another Ticwatch As Your Developer Reward

no avatar
jerryeight

For KS Developers: Guidance On Winning Another Ticwatch As Your Developer Reward

Post by jerryeight » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:07 am

Dear Developers,

We sincerely hope all of you guys have received the watch and enjoy using our product.

As we've promised on Kickstarter, as long as you develop a workable app for us, you can get ANOTHER Ticwatch of your choice as a reward. Maybe some of you do not have the idea where to start. No worries, here is a step-by-step guidance for you.

Step 1: Visit Our Developer Platform

Don't know how to develop apps for Ticwear OS? Want to know more about how to port your android wear app to ticwear version? Want to see a developer doc?

You can find answers to questions like that on our ]developer platform via http://developer.chumenwenwen.com/en/site/ticwear.html.
Click the "documentation" tab to check details on the developer doc (http://developer.chumenwenwen.com/en/doc/ticwear.html).

image.png
image.png (465.58 KiB) Viewed 1255 times

Step 2: Develop A Demo App

Given that I am not an expert in coding and app development, I'll skip this part and let you guys do the most part. :)

But please DO let me know if you encounter any difficulties or have any concerns during the app development. I would help find the right guy to assist you.
We welcome all sorts of ideas and apps, but apps in areas like games, messenger, music, entertainment, fitness & health, daily life, tools are are STRONGLY PREFERRED and are more likely to be eligible to get the reward.

Step 3: Upload Your Awesome App

Please keep in mind that you have to register FIRST before uploading your app.

image (2).png
image (2).png (170.98 KiB) Viewed 1255 times

Then you used your registered information to login and enter the "My App" section to upload your app.

image (1).png
image (1).png (44.89 KiB) Viewed 1255 times

After you upload your app, please notify us by sending me a screenshot of the app you loaded.
Then I'll arrange someone to test it and see how that works on our watch.

If it works, then congrats! It's time for you to CLAIM YOUR REWARD!

Step 4: Claim The Reward & Wait Your Reward To Arrive

To claim your reward, please tell us the following information:
  • Your KS ID
  • Your preferred watch model (pick any model you like)
  • Your full name & receiving address & contact number

It might take us 7-15 days to ship the watch to you, which depends on your location.

We'll give a tracking number when the parcel gets shipped out and notify you if there is any unexpected issue.

Hope this long letter helps provide enough information.
Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Look forward to hearing fantastic ideas from you!

no avatar
EpicLPer

Re: For KS Developers: Guidance On Winning Another Ticwatch As Your Developer Reward

Post by EpicLPer » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:09 pm

How can I buy a developer dock when I haven't bought the dev reward?

no avatar
iSasFTW

Re: For KS Developers: Guidance On Winning Another Ticwatch As Your Developer Reward

Post by iSasFTW » Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:47 am

Does this also apply if i didn't get the developer dock on Kickstarter, but i did get the normal watch? (Since ADB over Wifi exists)

no avatar
lifejuggler

Post by lifejuggler » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:33 pm

Is there a time limit to this deal?

no avatar
jerryeight

Post by jerryeight » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:13 am

This is a promotion that we started for developers who pledged for developers reward during the Kickstarter campaign.

no avatar
raspes

Post by raspes » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:54 pm

the promotion still active?