Solutions for Android phone pairing issues

no avatar
revengex

Re: Solutions for phone pairing issues

Post by revengex » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:21 am

I'm horrified at those who said that Mobvoi failed terribly at iOS.
Excuse you, they've been very honest about the fact that they launched the watch before iPhone 7 is out and all the issues that iPhone 7 users faced is NEW.
Couldn't you guys have some patience and wait for them to find out the problems?
As an early backers I thought everyone should have expected to have some hiccups here and there.
You guys should have been thankful that they've been very much active in addressing everyone's issue.

If you cannot wait, please give the watch to someone else who will cherish it more than you and get yourself that Apple watch.

I'm just glad Mobvoi have been wonderful in replying everyone's issues and problems.
Cheers.

no avatar
BasM

Post by BasM » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:15 am

Hey guys,

I have no problem with my Ticwatch2 and iPhone 6. It works like a charm!

However, please check the internet on the iPhone 7 issues related to Bluetooth. Here's one article: https://9to5mac.com/2016/09/29/iphone-7 ... ty-issues/

Does this mean BMW or Hyundai cars are a bad product as well because it cannot connect with the iPhone7, or is it maybe the iPhone 7 that's causing the issue?
food for thought...

no avatar
Banghua Fu

Post by Banghua Fu » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:47 am

My is same thing I'm use iPhone 7 plus . I guess is not working is the team still working the ticwatch app because the iOS is just come out .lol don't worry man !

no avatar
extatiic

Post by extatiic » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:24 pm

Hello!

I have iPhone 6S with iOS 10 and im completely unable to make the watch pass the screen when syncing.. If anyone has a solution for this, please share it.. thanks!!

no avatar
Banghua Fu

Post by Banghua Fu » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:51 pm

:D :D i just find it out how to connect my iPhone 7 plus ! Works great !
You just have to update you watch to Tic 4.2.5 intl version !

1 . First you need to connect a androids phone .
2 . And connect to Wifi go to the settings .
3 .update the watch to 4.2.5 version .
4 . Connect to you iPhone !
5 . Here you go , enjoy watch !

no avatar
extatiic

Post by extatiic » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:54 pm

Banghua Fu wrote::D :D i just find it out how to connect my iPhone 7 plus ! Works great !
You just have to update you watch to Tic 4.2.5 intl version !

1 . First you need to connect a androids phone .
2 . And connect to Wifi go to the settings .
3 .update the watch to 4.2.5 version .
4 . Connect to you iPhone !
5 . Here you go , enjoy watch !

And if you dont have and android?? :roll:

no avatar
Banghua Fu

Post by Banghua Fu » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:56 pm

Oh ! after you update the 4.2.5 version you have you go setting do "factory reset " and keep the data . Then connect you I phone !

no avatar
Banghua Fu

Post by Banghua Fu » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:05 pm

Ask someone you firends who have it . I was was finding out last night ! I ask my friend in China . He say "why you not try to connect you old android phone ! " the I try it , it work for android phone the I connect to wifi I playing at the settings and vice control ! The I see have the update , I update it . Then I thank maybe can fix the problem connect the iOS 10 . The I go back to "factory reset " keep the date ! Try to connect my phone again it work ! I'm so happy !

no avatar
Caseylr

Post by Caseylr » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:56 pm

Ticwatch team, shipping your product on time doesn't mean anything if the product doesn't work. I'm experiencing the same issues as everyone else on this thread. Hopefully, you get this sorted out with a viable solution, that doesn't include downloading an APK and flashing the device. And you really need to provide a solution for people with iPhones. This is a horrible way to introduce a new product to a new region. You've basically killed any chance of selling this device and making a profit in North America with such a profoundly awful product.

no avatar
mrs115

Post by mrs115 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:26 pm

FYI:

I was able to successfully get it to pair, but I had to uninstall the TicWatch Global app and only use the TicWatch comparability app that installed from the Global app