International store problem

no avatar
tonyatme

International store problem

Post by tonyatme » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:40 pm

I am using the international version , would like to kniw some thing ,how can be use Alipay, WeChat payment and other payment software?

Also , want to use some basic software: maps, compass, sports software ,but do not know where can be download?

I check the international version and the china version of the store, very differentof in the softewear.

we check the international version of the store, the real software can only use a few, most of the other is useless.

By the chinese version ,it is less in the international version of the software were too big, there are a lot of software did not appear in the international version of the application store, so can not give users have a good experience.

I would like to ask because in some place ,like Hong Kong, many times will use the mainland software, so I hope to give me a solution.

Now that the watch in addition to some of the built-in software, there is nothing in the application store to download, this will make our international users feel in addition to view information, there is nothing available.

It is by Hong Kong users

no avatar
Gaby
Mobvoi Team

Re: International store problem

Post by Gaby » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:59 am

Hi tonyatme,

That is the difference between Chinese version and International version.

Without NFC, international version doesn't support payment via the watch.

With built-in GPS, it can track your running, but don't have maps. You can use the fitness app on the watch and sync data to android devices.

You can search the function details on our homepage:en.ticstore.com.