Please work on syncing Heart Rate to Apple Health App

Moderators: Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
Varun1981
Cash on hand: Locked

Post by Varun1981 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:15 pm

Hi Team,

Its been 8 months using Ticwatch 2 and I must say I am a very satisfied customer. Apart from style statement I carry it also give me boost to push myself for doing physical activities.

Team, one sincere request, please work on option to sync Ticwatch 2 Heart date data to Apple health App.
As clock in normal mode, monitor heart rate on demand only (apart from when in fitness mode), I am fine in doing manual heart rate measurement but I need a way to push it back to Apple health data.

This manual heart rate data neither goes back to Ticwatch App nor to Health App?
Can we do like:
- Option in Watch App whether I can see all past manual heart reading
- Same can be pushed to Apple Health App.

Currently, as I dont have any other physical device to monitor heart rate and sometimes it becomes difficult to feed data to Health app manually, I relies on 'Heart Rate' App that measures by putting finger in front of camera flash and trust me, I really dont like that.

Any probable chances to get this feature ?

Varun

no avatar
rperezmicheli

Re: Please work on syncing Heart Rate to Apple Health App

Post by rperezmicheli » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:29 pm

I second that.

In addition to pushing to Apple Health, I would also like to be able to select automatic heart rate reading intervals like every 5, 10, 15, 30, 45 minutes, or 1, 2 hours, etc. AND also push the heart rate data to Apple Health.

I know battery life is a concern, but I think it's only fair to give users the option since we own the device and we can manage battery life accordingly. It should be set to off by default, and allow users to turn on if they choose.

Thanks.

no avatar
WarnerFuema

Post by WarnerFuema » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:20 pm

Same thing for this watch: formula1formulaone"formula 1""formula one""formula.1""formula.one"

If I manually search it, nothing returns.

I get results if I drop the last OR: formula1formulaone"formula 1""formula one""formula.1"
Is this a limitation on your search engine?