With deep disappointment I confess my regret of having bought Ticwatch2.

Moderators: Aathif Mahir, Chintannapster, Sabertooth

no avatar
javl@libero.it
Cash on hand: Locked

With deep disappointment I confess my regret of having bought Ticwatch2.

Post by javl@libero.it » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:40 pm

I thought I would find a sea of ​​app but it is an arid desert the Mobvoi Store. Ticwear for Ticwatch2 is closed and of limited resources. He is poor.

Android Wear apps go with Ticwatch S and E, but they are not compatible with Ticwatch 2.

I need an alarm against cell loss and it does not exist.

It does not measure blood pressure or oxygen in the blood, nor does it have sleep monitoring. Although they do not serve medically, they give an estimated reference of the organism. There is no app to complete Ticwear.

Many brasaletes that I bought and returned from Amazon have a software architecture that extends the life of the battery without sacrificing functionality.

Ticwear wastes precious resources in aesthetics rather than functionality, for example, I can not turn off the screen instead of keeping it on when I'm not using it.

Diameter 41.7 x 11.7 mm has a huge screen, maybe with a few millimeters less the battery could last longer, maybe 39 x 9 mm

The worst thing of all is that I bought from Banggood and it made me pay for a shipment of 7-15 days and it arrives in 60. I do not buy more from Banggood, unfortunately I did not find it in Amazon where they do not disappoint.

no avatar
ronaldPhemy
Cash on hand: Locked

With deep disappointment I confess my regret of having bought Ticwatch2

Post by ronaldPhemy » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:11 pm

I have a similar problem with longer lifespans. I've just set global pregnancy odds and do without the staggering. Sorry, no better help from me.