BT Earbuds with the Ticwatch 2

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
MMK
Cash on hand: Locked

BT Earbuds with the Ticwatch 2

Post by MMK » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:20 am

Hi guys,

Loving the watch so far. Bought a pair of BT earbuds to go with it (Lesoom X1T). Pairing works fine, but when it comes to music, it is almost completely inaudible. Volume is all the way up. Some parts of the song can be heard. The earbuds work fine with my other devices. Please help!

Regards,

MMK

no avatar
Gaby
Mobvoi Team

Re: BT Earbuds with the Ticwatch 2

Post by Gaby » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:57 am

hi,to better understand your case, could you please provide the following information: watch firmware version, companion version, phone model and OS version? Do you download music on your watch? Does your watch connect with your phone when you play music?

no avatar
MMK

Re: BT Earbuds with the Ticwatch 2

Post by MMK » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:15 am

Gaby wrote:hi,to better understand your case, could you please provide the following information: watch firmware version, companion version, phone model and OS version? Do you download music on your watch? Does your watch connect with your phone when you play music?
Hello Gaby,

Thanks for your reply. As for your questions,

Watch Firmare Version : "Tic_4.8.1_intl_a1"
Companion Version :"v4.8.1_intl"
Phone Model : Samsung Galaxy S5 running Android 6.0.1 (SM-G900I)
Phone OS : Android 6.0.1

Yes, the music is downloaded onto my watch's storage (via the Tic-Wear companion)

I have tried keeping my phone connected while playing the music, and also disconnecting my phone while playing the music. None of the options seem to work.

Thanks,

MMK :D