Ticwatch 4.12.0_intl_a1 beta version upgrade log

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
Amey
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Ticwatch 4.12.0_intl_a1 beta version upgrade log

Post by Amey » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:08 pm

The notification systems got to improve. If I get more than 1 message from different contacts say from an app like whatsapp, I'm not able to see all of those messages, instead I'm only shown the latest message from the person. Eg. Person X (5 new messages) hey there.
I would like to see all of the messages he's sent me even if I got messages from more than one person.
I think this is a very basic requirement.

no avatar
SmokeNMirrors

Post by SmokeNMirrors » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:39 am

On 4.13 stable, step count definitely counting false steps, totals 2-3x high on causal observations.

Need better screen dimming. Love ambient mode but too bright at night. Side-loaded Dimmer app, sure helps. System often closes it's notification/kills and/or schedule doesn't run to dim at night.

Need more/darker settings built in, need built in night low mode with settings for levels and schedule. Would be awesome to have Sun rise/set with an adjustable offset- eg, dim 2 hours after sunset. That'd be sweet!

no avatar
Luca

Ticwatch 2

Post by Luca » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:38 pm

Maps apps? I have iPhone 7 why not? And Italian lenguage? Please soon,
Ciao Luca

Michellebaker

Post by Michellebaker » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:50 pm

I have the Tic Wear 2 beta version too and I also am having trouble downloading the beta version companion. Can someone please help me so I can download the beta version companion.

no avatar
victimssun

Post by victimssun » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:11 pm

*crickets*

no avatar
victimssun

Post by victimssun » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:18 pm

Michellebaker wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:50 pm
I have the Tic Wear 2 beta version too and I also am having trouble downloading the beta version companion. Can someone please help me so I can download the beta version companion.
Here's the file you'll need to get connected to your beta version watch..

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzUSt6 ... sp=sharing

Michellebaker

Post by Michellebaker » Fri May 18, 2018 8:50 am

I am trying to reset my watch and I have already done a factory reboot three times once without clearing the data and the other two with. When I scan the barcode it says I need to download beta version app and then takes me to a website that shits down before it opens. I have even tried manual pairing but it finds my watch but fails to pair. I am looking for the beta version download of the app so I can set my watch back up. It randomly reset and now is asking me to set the watch up all over again but it's saying I need beta version app. I even tried Bluetooth to set it up but it didn't find my watch either. I have been all over these forums looking for the download and all I find is just posts and topics about the beta but no actual link to do so. Thanks for your help! Email me or post back here and I'll keep checking! L.michelle.Baker8@gmail.com

no avatar
Jamie
Mobvoi Team

Post by Jamie » Mon May 21, 2018 6:00 am

Michellebaker wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 8:50 am
I am trying to reset my watch and I have already done a factory reboot three times once without clearing the data and the other two with. When I scan the barcode it says I need to download beta version app and then takes me to a website that shits down before it opens. I have even tried manual pairing but it finds my watch but fails to pair. I am looking for the beta version download of the app so I can set my watch back up. It randomly reset and now is asking me to set the watch up all over again but it's saying I need beta version app. I even tried Bluetooth to set it up but it didn't find my watch either. I have been all over these forums looking for the download and all I find is just posts and topics about the beta but no actual link to do so. Thanks for your help! Email me or post back here and I'll keep checking! L.michelle.Baker8@gmail.com
Hi Michelle,

Kindly email support@mobvoi.com and they will gladly assist you in this.

Jamie

no avatar
Timothyerrox

Ticwatch 4 12 0_intl_a1 beta version upgrade log

Post by Timothyerrox » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:16 pm

if you had the previous version installed, did you get a message stating that it had been updated?

no avatar
JudgeBar

Ticwatch 4 12 0_intl_a1 beta version upgrade log

Post by JudgeBar » Mon May 27, 2019 2:30 am

Hi everyone

I just realize that the beta 5 I was trying is about to expire and I want to keep doing some more tests, so I went into yourspace site and realize that there were a Beta6 version that will expire until december, so if anyone can share it, i will really appreciated it.

Thax

VJTiburon
MX