TicPods Free

Here you will find news and events.

Moderators: markrocha, GordonHannan

no avatar
CrazyTavy

TicPods Free

Post by CrazyTavy » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:46 pm

Hi!

I'm new to this forum and Mobvoi products as a whole. I've recently seen the news regarding the TicPods Free and I'm pretty hyped about them as a product. InEar Activity monitoring is something I've been looking forward to having along with controls on the fin.

Does anyone here know what BT version they're using? Is anyone else hyped for them?

Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

no avatar
Jamie
Mobvoi Team

Re: TicPods Free

Post by Jamie » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:40 am

More news will be rolling out in the near future;)

Stay tuned

appedology

Post by appedology » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:44 am

they are using Bluetooth 4.1, CVC 6.0, IP65 Water-resistant and that's sound amazingly good

no avatar
Jamie
Mobvoi Team

Post by Jamie » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:35 am

appedology wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:44 am
they are using Bluetooth 4.1, CVC 6.0, IP65 Water-resistant and that's sound amazingly good
We are constantly improving ;) Stay tuned for the latest specs

no avatar
FroSypher

Post by FroSypher » Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:17 pm

Hi,

I am still waiting for my tracking order of purchased ticpods free to be arrive in Malaysia. Although the item was projected to delivered within the end week of August, i haven't receive mine yet. Please update on the delivery status as per my order ID below.

Order ID: #23027

Thank you,
Muhammad Saifuddin

no avatar
Mikejt

Post by Mikejt » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:19 am

So, what’s the story? I’ve got some nice TicPods free, Lava Red, but I have questions on useage and can’t find ANYTHING anywhere for support. No online manual, no product info other than on the Indigogo page, which is filled with comments and questions but no answers. Did you guys just give up, or what?

no avatar
jorgemiguellopes

Post by jorgemiguellopes » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:21 am

Hello

Will Ticpods free be available in Europe anytime soon?

Thank you

no avatar
jdieben

Post by jdieben » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:21 am

Dear Mobvoi team,

I received my Blue Ticpods free this week, many thanks. However I am experiencing many problems with the Ticpods:
1. 50% of the times only the right ticpod connects to my (iphone 6+). of these 50% either the left ticpod does play music but the touch controls do not work or the left ticpod does not play music at all. Only after turning of my phone completely and turning it on again will the connection restore again and do both ticpods function.
2. The lag while listening is extreme (up to 1,5 sec). This makes it impossible to watch any form of video. The ticpods are now only usable for listening to music.
3. Voice calls are impossible as the voice comes through choppy, and the voice that comes through has the 1,5 sec lag.

Are my ticpods broken or will this be solved with a software update? On the Indigogo forum i see these problems also with other new users?

Is there any indication of when a new software update is planned and these problems are solved?

Regards

Joost

no avatar
mikebalk

Post by mikebalk » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:23 pm

I love the TicPods. I would like to get more information about their workings though. For instance what do the lights on the case mean? I know they blink when the case is charging. When you open the cover, both lights come on - what does this mean? How do I know when the ear buds are charged? How much time is left?

I would love to see a support forum or page in Support.

Thanks!
-Mike