Here you will find news and events.

Moderators: markrocha, GordonHannan

no avatar
Marijo
Cash on hand: Locked

How do I get my Order ID?

Post by Marijo » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:09 pm

Hello,
I am trying to get information about my order. Where can I find my Order ID? I just have a receipt number, which doesn't work when trying to track my order.
I notice that getting a tracking number (or even a shipping confirmation) seems tricky. Did you receive your watch at the end?

Thanks,
Marijo

no avatar
Jamie
Mobvoi Team

Re: How do I get my Order ID?

Post by Jamie » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:28 am

Marijo wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:09 pm
Hello,
I am trying to get information about my order. Where can I find my Order ID? I just have a receipt number, which doesn't work when trying to track my order.
I notice that getting a tracking number (or even a shipping confirmation) seems tricky. Did you receive your watch at the end?

Thanks,
Marijo
Hey Marijo,

May I get the email that you used to place the order?

Jamie

no avatar
samdav3

Post by samdav3 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:04 pm

You can track each and every step of the order by just clicking one steps to know about that for more you can also contact the Canon Printers Support for the exact position of your order and to maintain that from the other possible spamming for that you must consult them.

no avatar
CindyHau17

Post by CindyHau17 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:49 am

I just purchased my TickWatch E a few hours ago, I still have not received any order confirmation through my email? Is that normal? All I have is my order number and order summary but no tracking number or shipping information. Doesn't even tell me about how long "standard shipping" is.