Shipping update: Tracking codes (and a chance to win $200 USD!!!)

Here you will find news and events.

Moderators: markrocha, GordonHannan

no avatar

Re: Shipping update: Tracking codes (and a chance to win $200 USD!!!)

Post by 199724 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:21 pm

Ticwatch has your money already. They really do not care. I also am still waiting for my overpriced watch to even ship.
So much money to be made on Amazon and Aliexpress, who cares about us stupid naive Kickstarter backers?

I already reported them on Kickstarter. This is clearly abuse. They used our funding to make stock for Amazon and they sent us pictures saying these would be OUR watches, instead they were loaded on a container to Amazon warehouses for new clients; read fresh money.

The people behind Mobvoi are a bunch of evil nasty scammers. I am guessing this will not even make moderation knowing how they operate.

no avatar
besilin

Post by besilin » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:11 am

I have been waiting for my watch for more than a month. Placed my order on 17 - Nov. They gave me a tracking code yes. But when I look into my shipping it's in the same status for last 2 weeks. Did ask the team on the status and they say they will try to get some information from the carrier.

This is ridiculous and unacceptable. I don't know why mobvoi is not taking it seriously. They should improve on their delivery promises and learn to reply to queries.

no avatar
kingwhitus

Post by kingwhitus » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:25 pm

im in exactly the same boat beslin. Cant believe it.