Watchmaker is now available to download in Mobvoi store!!

Here you will find news and events.

Moderators: markrocha, GordonHannan

no avatar
Ronasdijk

Re: Watchmaker is now available to download in Mobvoi store!!

Post by Ronasdijk » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:38 pm

Just a small bug that i've noticed: When I have a Watchmaker watchface installed I can't swipe from right to left in the menu's. only swiping left to right works. Does anyone else notice this too? I'm on Ios 10.3.1, Ticwear stable version 4.8.0 and watchmaker 4.1.5 premium.

no avatar
Gaby
Mobvoi Team

Post by Gaby » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:39 am

Ronasdijk wrote:Just a small bug that i've noticed: When I have a Watchmaker watchface installed I can't swipe from right to left in the menu's. only swiping left to right works. Does anyone else notice this too? I'm on Ios 10.3.1, Ticwear stable version 4.8.0 and watchmaker 4.1.5 premium.
could you please record a vedio?

no avatar
kr4ster

Post by kr4ster » Sat May 13, 2017 6:01 pm

A quick question... Is there a trick to getting the normal Android app (I've tried both the standard and beta versions) to send faces to the Mobvi version of WM? I've tried both sync modes, followed each step in the dialog that comes up, but still no luck..

no avatar
Gaby
Mobvoi Team

Post by Gaby » Mon May 15, 2017 6:41 am

kr4ster wrote:A quick question... Is there a trick to getting the normal Android app (I've tried both the standard and beta versions) to send faces to the Mobvi version of WM? I've tried both sync modes, followed each step in the dialog that comes up, but still no luck..
Do you mean you want to upload your own watchfaces to WM on Ticwatch? If the instructions donnot work, I'm afraid you need to contact watchmaker. Or you can record a video for us, so that we contact WM on our end.thanks!

no avatar
onurb

Post by onurb » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:30 pm

Can we use android watchfaces as well???? what about FACER app will tha work too???

no avatar
sumitsinha

Post by sumitsinha » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:53 pm

Hi,

I just bought a Ticwatch 2 and paired it with iPhone and I would like use watchmaker to get 3rd party watch faces.But I am not able to find watchmaker app in mobvoi store in TW2.Search results shows nothing. Am I doing something wrong or there is something I am missing. My firmware is already 4.13 intl Please give some resolution.

holmanm

Post by holmanm » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:46 am

sumitsinha wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:53 pm
Hi,

... I am not able to find watchmaker app in mobvoi store in TW2. ...
The Watchmaker App is in ITunes or Google Play since you use it on your phone to create watch faces to transfer to your watch. Mobvoi Store is for watch faces and apps that you use directly on your watch.