Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
Gaby
Mobvoi Team
Cash on hand: Locked

Watchface of the week_42 # COUNTDOWN#

Post by Gaby » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:54 am

Hi all,

Do you know all the watch faces are moved to "watchface" app from Mobvoi store of the watch?

We are releasing watch faces of this week. You can get them in the "watchface" app now!

Do you like these watch faces? What are your thoughts about them?

Leave your comment and suggestion about these watch faces and the upcoming watch faces. What kind of watch face you want most? Once your idea is taken, the watch face will be developed and added to our watch face collection.

Count Down
Are you excited about holidays? Do you remember your last holiday? How long has it been? Do you want to know how long is the next holiday? This count down watchface will show you how many days to the next holiday, reminding you it's time to make a plan, and helping you prepare for holiday tour in advance.
Count Down .png
Count Down .png (111.24 KiB) Viewed 5685 times
Life Count Down
More than six months has been passed this year, whether the goals on your wish list which you made at the beginning of this year are fulfilled? Are you satisfied with your work and life of these months? If not, don't worry, the Life Count Down watch face will tell you how many days are left this year,you still have time to make up. Come to make actions!
Life Count Down.png
Life Count Down.png (130.89 KiB) Viewed 5685 times

no avatar
helhadid

Re: Watchface of the week_42 # COUNTDOWN#

Post by helhadid » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:09 pm

It would be cool if the Countdown Face allowed me to choose what holiday I would like to show a countdown for. I'm not even sure whether it is considering the holidays in my country or in others.

no avatar
Gaby
Mobvoi Team

Post by Gaby » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:05 am

helhadid wrote:It would be cool if the Countdown Face allowed me to choose what holiday I would like to show a countdown for. I'm not even sure whether it is considering the holidays in my country or in others.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts, your suggestion will be reported to the designer team!

no avatar
johnniewalk

Post by johnniewalk » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:42 am

very nice to hear that watchface help prepare for holiday tour in advance. Thanks for sharing

no avatar
Stab

Post by Stab » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:38 pm

The countdown is very beautiful!
It would be great if there is a way to change the countdown!
Now it counts to labor day and we don't even have labor day in my country! :shock:
Will this be added? :)

no avatar
Gaby
Mobvoi Team

Post by Gaby » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:27 am

Stab wrote:The countdown is very beautiful!
It would be great if there is a way to change the countdown!
Now it counts to labor day and we don't even have labor day in my country! :shock:
Will this be added? :)
Thanks for your feedback, we'll take it into account and keep you posted!