4.13 beta a1 connection problem

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
Grinch
Cash on hand: Locked

4.13 beta a1 connection problem

Post by Grinch » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:14 pm

Hi...as a newby I decided to try out the beta software as I was struggling to get gps lock and the beta software seemed to offer a possible solution. I have struggled to find the corresponding companion app...I eventually found a link on this forum which seemed to be the correct software but this will not connect..even manually. I regret starting off on this...is there a way to wind back to the stable version....even reset takes me back to beta....eeeek....please help!

no avatar
Vaunparly

Re: 4.13 beta a1 connection problem

Post by Vaunparly » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:53 pm

great post mate

no avatar
Mahesh

Post by Mahesh » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:44 pm

Hi Team,

Even i am in the same boat... not able to recover my Ticwatch back to factory default state. Can you please help us how to get back to working state from here? Please let me know if you need any details.

Thanks

no avatar
Pgto

Post by Pgto » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:07 am

I just finished the same update and am having the same issue as the others on this thread. My watch is stuck on the "Now loading the system" screen. Restarting and trying to do "Factory Reset" got me to this same screen. The Fitness GPS update locked up the watch. We need a fix Mobvoi, please.

no avatar
Pgto

Post by Pgto » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:29 am

I just fixed mine. I uninstalled the app on my phone and then reinstalled the app. It then gave me the option to set up from backup or new. I chose new because I didn't have any data I wanted to save. It now works perfectly. If you do it "from backup" I don't know if it will bring the problem along with it. Good Luck!

no avatar
austinzhou
Mobvoi Team

Post by austinzhou » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:07 am

Hi,

Please download it from the link below:

http://cdn.chumenwenwen.com/mushroom/fu ... 972896.apk