Here you will find news and events.
Moderators: markrocha, GordonHannan
- Site Admin
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:51 am
We are looking for new moderators to join our team, and we encourage all those interested to apply!
Our moderators will not only be able to guide other users and facilitate discussions, they will also interact regularly with the Mobvoi Team, and be the first to receive the latest info on updates, product launches and more!
- Strong desire to help others
- Always up to date on the latest Mobvoi and tech news
As a Mobvoi Moderator, your responsibilities include:
- Being polite and helpful towards forum members and giving advice whenever needed
- Visiting the forum frequently, and reviewing topics and posts
- Actively taking part in discussions
- Setting a good example to the other forum members
- Enforcing forum guidelines and taking the appropriate action when needed
- Working together and communicating with the Mobvoi Team in order to solve problems effectively
For now, we’re looking for ONE moderator for Ticwatch and ONE for TicHome Mini, so please fill out this form indicating which role you’re interested in!
Those selected will be receiving a special gift from Mobvoi as a reward! Good luck and we look forward to reading your applications!
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:56 pm
It says we need the organization's permission...
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:18 pm
I was willing to apply but it seems we don't have access to the document, it tells me that I need an authorization.
Can you have a look please? I'm really willing to apply
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:02 pm
I tried to apply but getting a form error.
- Mobvoi Team
- Posts: 158
- Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:46 am
The survey is now open to all, so sorry about it!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:14 pm
I have just filled out this form even though Im kinda late =)
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:47 pm
I applied too. This forum needs serious help, and I'm willing to assist.
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:26 am
Yes, this forum is very helpful for me also.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:37 am
Does this forum have active moderators/administrators?
I tried to post a new topic in the Ticwatch Pro section, but the post has been waiting for moderator approval for almost a week.