Shipping update: Tracking codes (and a chance to win $200 USD!!!)

Here you will find news and events.

Moderators: markrocha, GordonHannan

no avatar
Hecpons

Re: Shipping update: Tracking codes (and a chance to win $200 USD!!!)

Post by Hecpons » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:10 pm

samfong wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:32 am
Hecpons wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:24 pm
Is there no way to get a estimated delivery date for us who bought it from this site, instead of the Kickstarter page? When can I expect my smartwatch to be delivered because its not fair that it is now cheaper on Amazon and delivered the next day! I even tried cancelling my order but it says it's on its way ( and it has been that way since Friday)
Please give us an estimated day for the arrival of our products (hopefully soon) or at least a way to track it!
Hey, pre-ordered watches will be shipped out once the Kickstarter batch has been delivered. We are currently experiencing some shipping complications, but will keep you posted!
Well, thanks for the update, at least we know that you are reading our complaints and it would seem that are truly trying to do something about it.
Just hope in the end it will be worth the wait! We just want to get our watches to be able to enjoy them! Hope it all gets sorted out soon! And PLEASE keep us informed, not only not getting our products is kinda of a bummer, but not having updated info is what's really annoying!!
Thanks

no avatar
Harald

Post by Harald » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:47 am

Hi;

I paid the extra customs clearance fee via PayPal for our watches but the when i Enter the DHL tracking Code i tells me that they are still in HongKong. As one of These watches is a present, i really need them soon.

Thanx
Harald
Backer 16863

no avatar
adperezmorales

Post by adperezmorales » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:52 am

Hi

Just received a email with "Your package has just been shipped. Below is your tracking number from DHL, our international shipping partner" but no update in the GLS page, but it seems things are moving forward.
Last edited by adperezmorales on Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

no avatar
samfong
Mobvoi Team

Post by samfong » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:50 am

Harald wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:47 am
Hi;

I paid the extra customs clearance fee via PayPal for our watches but the when i Enter the DHL tracking Code i tells me that they are still in HongKong. As one of These watches is a present, i really need them soon.

Thanx
Harald
Backer 16863
Hey Harald,

I have checked with the support team, and your package is in the queue to be flown over. If you've paid the $17 fee, you will not have to pay any additional handling or tax fees.

If somehow you are charged any fees, feel free to contact me here or email us at support@mobvoi.com and we will reimburse you the amount.

no avatar
BasGenk

Post by BasGenk » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:27 am

Hey

I received nothing since the day i paid the watch. Can anyone tell me where my watch is?

no avatar
ka920630

Post by ka920630 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:16 pm

I didn't receive any tracking code yet. Does it mean that my order is not shipped? My order ID is TIC10144

no avatar
tonychung

Post by tonychung » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:31 pm

Backer 2675 from Hong Kong, still yet to receive any tracking codes...

no avatar
gab_22

Post by gab_22 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:41 pm

Hi,

I am from Canada and I bought the Ticwatch E + Tichomemini (combo). I am still waiting for trackingnumber, My issue is that when I go to the website and login, I can't see my order. But I do have an order confirmation number (ORDER TIC_CA_1031) under my name and e-mail. Why I can't see the info in the website?

thanks

no avatar
martinhmbg1

Post by martinhmbg1 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:00 pm

Oh dear,
I found my tracking information and it seams delivery started on 20th and now my watch travels all across Germany where I live.
Unfortunately the carrier is not the best to pick.
Now the watch travelled from my neighborhood hundreds of Km away to get hopefully back to my destination and this in a reasonable time.
It is not always good to be able to track a parcel that you can barely await. :?

no avatar
Hlestrella@gmail.com

Post by Hlestrella@gmail.com » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:48 am

I am a kickstarter backer and still haven't received my shipping number. Also my email is not found using the shipping link you provided. How do I confirm when I am getting my watches? I am excited to get them but nervous that I haven't received a tracking number yet when so many others have.

samfong wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:55 am
The tracking information needs to be updated by the shipping company first, before you can use the link to search your email.

This process will take a day or two, but we assure you that your watches have been shipped out and are on their way to your homes! :D