Shipping update: Tracking codes (and a chance to win $200 USD!!!)

Here you will find news and events.

Moderators: markrocha, GordonHannan

no avatar
samfong
Mobvoi Team

Re: Shipping update: Tracking codes (and a chance to win $200 USD!!!)

Post by samfong » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:45 am

Hlestrella@gmail.com wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:48 am
I am a kickstarter backer and still haven't received my shipping number. Also my email is not found using the shipping link you provided. How do I confirm when I am getting my watches? I am excited to get them but nervous that I haven't received a tracking number yet when so many others have.
Hey! Which country are you from? If you could you provide your KS email, I'd gladly check on your reward and update you ASAP

no avatar
Jimbo888

Post by Jimbo888 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:57 am

Can you let me know when my preorder is due to be shipped? Ive received no correspondence since my order but when i check the order inquiry form, it says paid. Order no is TIC_EU_1512 to uk

no avatar
Nippynipnips

Post by Nippynipnips » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:26 pm

It seems there are many people who have pre-ordered the Ticwatch S/E but have received no information at all, including me. I am in the UK. An update on what is currently happening would be very much appreciated. We have all boarded the hype train but no one knows where it's going.

no avatar
jammier

Post by jammier » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:43 pm

hi guys,
writing from Italy, still waiting for the tracking code and can't wait indeed.just read it might take a little bit more,i'll just stay tuned hoping for the best..ps i didn't get any confirm of the payment made for the shipment,should i worry for it?

no avatar
sbkluca

Post by sbkluca » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:45 pm

Hi everyone, I've been watching the mobvoi forum for a few days and looking at each one's complaints and it gives me that each one of you are right because you have been kickstarter sponsors and even though many of you do not receive the clock, I could not say I have not been one of the sponsors I bought it through the mobvoi.com page and I paid $ 240 my TIC89 number ** it is almost 9000 so the hope of receiving it on time is dezvanece as promised that it would be in November I think that I received it in February, and this does not seem very good to me.

As some of you commented, it seems that it is better to request a refund because if you buy it at AMAZON you will receive it before the sponsors who have supported this project from the beginning.

This would have to give much to think of the Mobvoi and do something about it is embarrassing that buying the clock from other sources is more reliable than from the official website.

Greetings to all and if someone has bothered my comments I apologize in advance.

no avatar
wengel

Post by wengel » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:15 pm

samfong wrote: ↑
Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:55 am
The tracking information needs to be updated by the shipping company first, before you can use the link to search your email.

This process will take a day or two, but we assure you that your watches have been shipped out and are on their way to your homes! :D
This is not true according to Mobvoi update from this morning.

no avatar
david_ytk

Post by david_ytk » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:55 am

May I know the shipping status of my order. Order No.: TIC9836. Time of payment is 03 Nov, 2017.

What is "Unfulfilled" in FULFILLMENT means? I cannot believe I still cannot get any update about my watches.

I have tried to do the cancel order but failed. Its said: "Order is delivering or delivered, and cannot be refunded." at least you should let me know my watch have been sent out or not? Those watches is a birthday gifts, if they cannot arrive on time then I need to get other replacement. Please give me an update. Thanks~

no avatar
Legtor

Post by Legtor » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:52 pm

Hi im Backer 1.829 from germany.
My shipping statud from DHL says only "Shipment information received" "Location Hong Kong".
Since Friday November 17th ca. 2am........
It seems that alot of people already got their watches. Many pictures on facebook and videos on YouTube.
How long do I have to wait?

no avatar
solitude101

Post by solitude101 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:43 am

samfong wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:40 am
oneredice wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:03 pm
Hi. It does not make sense that you are not shipping pre-orders yet. Amazon is already shipping Ticwatch S and E in US - https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss ... ticwatch+s

Please update the rest of us on when exactly pre-orders will be receiving their watches. Why did we "pre-order" if 3rd parties such as Amazon are already shipping today's orders for next day delivery?
Hey adperezmorales,

The watches available on Amazon US arrived at the warehouse much earlier than expected (they were supposed to be for our Christmas sales). We understand your frustration, and if you wish to get the watch earlier, we can issue a refund from the Mobvoi Store and you can make a purchase on Amazon. Please contact support@mobvoi.com if you wish to cancel your pre-order. We're very sorry for any inconvenience caused.
If you want to cancel our order and order from Amazon, send an email to support@mobvoi.com they say. Ive been sending emails without any response!!!!!

no avatar
dreesman

Post by dreesman » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:38 pm

I am backer 785 Ticwatch E, Super Early Bird Offer . Why is my watch still in Hongkong although I've paid the extra amount on October 3rd to avoid tax. A lot of people in the Netherlands have already received there watch but no sign for any delivery here. I think it is a shame!