Shipping update: Tracking codes (and a chance to win $200 USD!!!)

Here you will find news and events.

Moderators: markrocha, GordonHannan

no avatar
Markyloo

Re: Shipping update: Tracking codes (and a chance to win $200 USD!!!)

Post by Markyloo » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:29 pm

Hi, I placed my order on your website before reading this forum.
I ordered on the 22/11/17 order number TIC_EU_1896.
No where on your website does it say how long delivery will take, and I have still not received any updates.
How long should it take from date of order and payment for to ship the watch?
And how long can I expect it to take for delivery to the UK?
Please reply to give myself and others a better idea, at the moment we are being left in the dark!
Thanks,
Awaiting patiently (at the moment anyway)

no avatar
samfong
Mobvoi Team

Post by samfong » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:36 am

david_ytk wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:55 am
May I know the shipping status of my order. Order No.: TIC9836. Time of payment is 03 Nov, 2017.

What is "Unfulfilled" in FULFILLMENT means? I cannot believe I still cannot get any update about my watches.

I have tried to do the cancel order but failed. Its said: "Order is delivering or delivered, and cannot be refunded." at least you should let me know my watch have been sent out or not? Those watches is a birthday gifts, if they cannot arrive on time then I need to get other replacement. Please give me an update. Thanks~
Hi David,

Apologies for the late reply. I have contacted you via email regarding this issue. Hope to hear from you!

no avatar
solitude101

Post by solitude101 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:30 am

samfong wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:40 am
oneredice wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:03 pm
Hi. It does not make sense that you are not shipping pre-orders yet. Amazon is already shipping Ticwatch S and E in US - https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss ... ticwatch+s

Please update the rest of us on when exactly pre-orders will be receiving their watches. Why did we "pre-order" if 3rd parties such as Amazon are already shipping today's orders for next day delivery?
Hey adperezmorales,

The watches available on Amazon US arrived at the warehouse much earlier than expected (they were supposed to be for our Christmas sales). We understand your frustration, and if you wish to get the watch earlier, we can issue a refund from the Mobvoi Store and you can make a purchase on Amazon. Please contact support@mobvoi.com if you wish to cancel your pre-order. We're very sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Contact us at support@mobvoi.com to cancel your order they say. Ive sent them countless emails, with no reply!!!! I want to cancel my order and order from Amazon ! Its cheaper and delivers faster ! So much for pre-ordering. What a waste of time !

no avatar
mohanmap

Post by mohanmap » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:46 pm

Hi there!!
I ordered TIC watch E on 18th oct. It's been 10 days time you have started shipping the product , i haven't got any update on the product. If you are kind enough to, please provide me an update on my watch " TIC9221 " shipment.
Thanks.

no avatar
Azy46

Post by Azy46 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:33 pm

My watch has been in the UK since Saturday morning, why is it taking so long to be delivered?

no avatar
ringoshu

Post by ringoshu » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:46 pm

I made a pre-order on the 18th. Any news on when preorders will start shipping? I find the "*All shipments will be processed by November 26th, 2017" to be very misleading, especially since you already changed that date once without sending an email to those who pre-ordered. I would greatly appreciate an update of some sort.

Thank you.

no avatar
danic

Post by danic » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:55 am

Hi,

I purchased a Ticwatch S via Kickstarter.

Today, I've received a DHL Shipment Notification with tracking number XXXXXXXXX5. In a SMS, DHL tell me that I have to pay for customs charges 31.66€ but I pay the fee (EU VAT) on 28th October.

Furthermore, two days ago, you sent me an email with that information:

"Please neglect our previous emails about another new DHL tracking number. In our system we found you parcels have been picked up by DHL and your tracking code is XXXXXXXX1 (DIFFERENT DHL's SMS TODAY TRACKING NUMBER). Please use this tracking code to follow the latest update of your parcel and conduct customs clearance."

URGENT please! What should I do? I have to pay 31.66€ if I receive today Ticwatch or refused it?? Someone knows something?

Thanks in advance and regards! ;)

no avatar
samfong
Mobvoi Team

Post by samfong » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:50 am

Markyloo wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:29 pm
Hi, I placed my order on your website before reading this forum.
I ordered on the 22/11/17 order number TIC_EU_1896.
No where on your website does it say how long delivery will take, and I have still not received any updates.
How long should it take from date of order and payment for to ship the watch?
And how long can I expect it to take for delivery to the UK?
Please reply to give myself and others a better idea, at the moment we are being left in the dark!
Thanks,
Awaiting patiently (at the moment anyway)
Hey Markyloo! Your watch has been packaged and is awaiting shipment in Hong Kong now. Once it has shipped, you will receive a tracking code and it should take around 5 business days from the date of shipment to arrive. I expect it to be shipped out some time next week. Do update me if you don't receive a tracking code by the end of next week.

no avatar
samfong
Mobvoi Team

Post by samfong » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:51 am

danic wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:55 am
Hi,

I purchased a Ticwatch S via Kickstarter.

Today, I've received a DHL Shipment Notification with tracking number XXXXXXXXX5. In a SMS, DHL tell me that I have to pay for customs charges 31.66€ but I pay the fee (EU VAT) on 28th October.

Furthermore, two days ago, you sent me an email with that information:

"Please neglect our previous emails about another new DHL tracking number. In our system we found you parcels have been picked up by DHL and your tracking code is XXXXXXXX1 (DIFFERENT DHL's SMS TODAY TRACKING NUMBER). Please use this tracking code to follow the latest update of your parcel and conduct customs clearance."

URGENT please! What should I do? I have to pay 31.66€ if I receive today Ticwatch or refused it?? Someone knows something?

Thanks in advance and regards! ;)
Hi Dani, I've replied you about this issue in a separate thread! :)

no avatar
DannersAU

Post by DannersAU » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:04 pm

Hi,

My tracking number 8160052821 states that my watch has not yet shipped and is in status "Shipment information received" since November 12th. Your post on the 21st November for Australian backers states we should receive our watches "at the end of the week, or early next week" we're now significantly past that and I have not only not received the watch, but it hasn't even shipped

What is happening guys?

Dan