Shipping update: Tracking codes (and a chance to win $200 USD!!!)

Here you will find news and events.

Moderators: markrocha, GordonHannan

no avatar
ridgerun_cdn

Re: Shipping update: Tracking codes (and a chance to win $200 USD!!!)

Post by ridgerun_cdn » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:44 pm

Email below went out Nov 10, I am in Canada. Was supposed to go out 2 days later. Its been almost 3 weeks!
Tracking number shows unknown on Canada Post website using the tracking number and web link provided by you.

"For backers in Canada and India - The watches have reached their respective warehouses, and will repackaged into individual orders within the next 2 working days. We expect to send them out at the start of next week, which means you should be able to receive them as early as possible (given our 18 November agreement with Google)."

Whats going on? Is it coming or have I been duped?

no avatar
skasewa

Post by skasewa » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:43 pm

Hi,

Can I please get an update on order TIC_EU_1781 ? I ordered on 19/11 and have got no updates from you since. I need it to arrive before 9/12 (plenty of time from 19/11, beyond the 7-10 business days) as I will be travelling, and would like to carry it with me as a gift.

Is there any way you can expedite this delivery, since this item is useless to me beyond 9/12.

Thanks

no avatar
danproctor

Post by danproctor » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:48 pm

My order TIC EU 1392 has been in the UK since Saturday 25th November but has not moved since. I have contacted YODEL who will be delivering it however they have not received the parcel so there is nothing they can do. I have emailed several times and I just get that it is busy because of Christmas however when you get promised will be here by the end of the month it isn't really good enough. It has been in the UK for nearly a week yet not moved any closer to me. I would understand a bit more if it was still in HK but it isn't. It is in my country so it really shouldn't be taking this long.

Keep looking everyday and it just states the same that is in the UK but not moved. Please can someone look in to this urgently. I pre-ordered this item which means it should have been with me on release date so this is very very poor. I am really looking forward to the watch, however this is really putting me off it.

no avatar
Jimbo888

Post by Jimbo888 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:33 pm

Re: order TIC_EU_1512
It appears my order is stuck somewhere in UK.
My order shows on the Landmark tracking site as having arrived in the UK on 25th Nov. but it is 30th Nov now and the local courier Yodel’s website still shows them as waiting to receive the parcel, with no estimation of delivery. I've contacted Yodel and they say that they have not received it yet.
Is the watch stuck somewhere at customs or something? The Landmark tracking shows it as Customs Cleared and in UK. I haven’t received any contact from anyone. I paid the tax amount to you when I ordered.
Can you help?

no avatar
deepikajaniyani

Post by deepikajaniyani » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:30 am

The contest was open till 01st of Dec, and we have still not received the watches.

These should be at-least one day contest for all Indian Backers once they receive the watch...

no avatar
bipin.ptl

Post by bipin.ptl » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:16 pm

ridgerun_cdn wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:44 pm
Email below went out Nov 10, I am in Canada. Was supposed to go out 2 days later. Its been almost 3 weeks!
Tracking number shows unknown on Canada Post website using the tracking number and web link provided by you.

"For backers in Canada and India - The watches have reached their respective warehouses, and will repackaged into individual orders within the next 2 working days. We expect to send them out at the start of next week, which means you should be able to receive them as early as possible (given our 18 November agreement with Google)."

Whats going on? Is it coming or have I been duped?
I am in the same situation. Nov 21, got an email that shipment was sent on Nov 14 and should be in Canada Post's hand soon.
Nov 23, get a contradicting email that shipment will be sent over the weekend, arrive in canada and passed to canada post mid-week. Nothing since.
It saddens me to see that the watches can be had from other sources immediately. If this is how they treat their backers, I would think twice about backing their future projects.
Extremely disappointed. I am very close to ask for my refund.

no avatar
Josiglesiasp

Post by Josiglesiasp » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:59 pm

Hi.
Tracking Number 8945065614

Invoice number TIC21111708414

I have problems with a customs fee that I want to charge the DHL of € 230.
I always thought that in the initial payment as well as the subsequent income that I made in the paypal account that was asked to me was precisely to solve these problems.
I have the Ticwatch retained by DHL, waiting for you to get a solution, or the re-entry of the money paid.

no avatar
aljmc

Post by aljmc » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:27 pm

OK, I've been nice and patient, but now I've got to say something. I know that you folks at Ticwatch have your challenges and are under a lot of pressure, but...
Here's some history:
July: Watches are due in October
Nov 18: Watches are due shortly after Nov. 18 when the OTA will be available.
Nov 21: Update sent that shipment was sent Nov. 14th, needs to clear customs
Nov 22: Received from Ticwatch an email with a Canada Post tracking code. The code never worked, has not worked up to this date, and no watch received.
Nov 23: Update for Canada; We have managed to secure 2 flights this weekend for your watches to be flown over. The two batches should arrive in Canada, go through clearance, and reach Canada post by mid-week next week if everything goes well.
Today, Dec 2: no watch and no further updates
Is it possible that you could give us Canadians some sort of update?????

no avatar
mohanmap

Post by mohanmap » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:50 pm

Hi there!!
It's been more than a week, I asked for my watch shipping status Order ID: TIC9221. Do you guys even have a little courtesy to reply. I am really disappointed, how much longer do I need to wait?
thanks

no avatar
Oldpom

Post by Oldpom » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:07 am

where the hell is my watch. sent you messages with no response. getting sick and tired and seriously thinking of making complaint to kick starter. making me feel like this is one big scam. either give me my watch or refund my money.