[URGENT] Shipping Update for Indian Backers

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir

no avatar
chintankoya
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: [URGENT] Shipping Update for Indian Backers

Post by chintankoya » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:37 pm

@samfong

Kindly update this thread as soon as you have any update. Also request your team to be in touch with Gati couriers regularly.. We have waited for the watch for 3 months and its really frustrating that we have to wait more for due to such issues..

Would also request Mobvoi to inform Gati couriers to ship our watches asap once this custom thing is sorted.

no avatar
Sandeep2452

Post by Sandeep2452 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:29 am

Any news todays status

no avatar
chetangoswani

Post by chetangoswani » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:37 am

Dear samfong.....

First of all i wanna know if watches are stucked in clearance then why u guys upadted in 16 upadte that candian and indian backers watches reaches to their warehoudes nd now you are telling us different story which wont match with ur previous announcement....

I want complete clearity on this.. as i hv paid money to this project and its my right to get watch on time as u guys stated in last update....
Backers should get it before it goes to retail or anyone else in world so fulfil ur promise and compensate us for the same.. as you cant sell your watch in retail before last backer received their watches and even cant sale less than backers pledge for..

Reply is highly appreciated on the same...

Regards.

Chetan

no avatar
sgaikar1

Post by sgaikar1 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:45 am

Hi mobvoi team,
Please let us know till when u will solve the issues in delivery.. we are waiting since 3 months and its frustrating now.. we need your response on our questions pls..

no avatar
samfong
Mobvoi Team

Post by samfong » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:14 am

An official update will be posted later today!

Once again, thank you all for your patience. We really appreciate how understanding you guys have been, especially since we know how excited you've been for your rewards. We're doing our best to work this out!

no avatar
samfong
Mobvoi Team

Post by samfong » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:15 am

chetangoswani wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:37 am
Dear samfong.....

First of all i wanna know if watches are stucked in clearance then why u guys upadted in 16 upadte that candian and indian backers watches reaches to their warehoudes nd now you are telling us different story which wont match with ur previous announcement....

I want complete clearity on this.. as i hv paid money to this project and its my right to get watch on time as u guys stated in last update....
Backers should get it before it goes to retail or anyone else in world so fulfil ur promise and compensate us for the same.. as you cant sell your watch in retail before last backer received their watches and even cant sale less than backers pledge for..

Reply is highly appreciated on the same...

Regards.

Chetan
Hi Chetan, the team was informed that the watches were ready for repackaging and distribution to individual backers, and we're very sorry for the misinformation.

We never meant to lie or mislead our backers - we are just as excited for you to get your watches, and these shipping problems have been very disappointing for us as well :(

However, we are making it our top priority to get the watches to you as soon as we can. We hope you can give us another chance to make things better! An official update will be posted later today to address the delay.

no avatar
deepikajaniyani

Post by deepikajaniyani » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:36 am

I can now see a tracking no when searched by my email address, and its taking me to http://en.choicexp.com/ but I can't track the status there.

no avatar
Bang

Post by Bang » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:19 am

Whjat about the european backers?

i did not yet receive any tracking information whatsoever. I am very disappointed by your organization and your way of informing people.

This forum is simply NOT the way to communicate. Communicate through your kickstarter, communicate direktly to each and every backer by e-mail.

It is a shame the w have to go here to get information and on the other do not find any!

Get you f***** job done!

no avatar
chetangoswani

Post by chetangoswani » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:57 am

samfong wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:21 am
Hey everyone,

Thank you so much for your patience over the past few days.

We understand that you guys are still seeing “to be updated” under your tracking information. Over the weekend, we got news that the Indian Customs released an official notice that they are temporarily seizing all watch products from clearance, which means that no watches can enter India for the time being.

We are staying on top of this, and are doing our best to work out an arrangement for Ticwatch S & E. We will keep you guys updated as soon as we can!

Best,
The Mobvoi Team
Samfong...... can you compensate to indian backers about delay as not just indian but so many other are asking for refunds and all... as long as i can suggest why dont u guys give some freebies like ticwatch or ticmini to the backers who are disappointed with this mess which is happened.....

Suggest samfong....

Regards...

Chetan.

no avatar
kapil1117

Post by kapil1117 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:57 am

Update update