no avatar
samfong
Mobvoi Team
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: [UPDATE] Battery Issue and Current Shipping Status

Post by samfong » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:04 pm

Mini Shipping Update

-- Canada
Although the flight was postponed to the 28th, we are applying for expedited customs clearance, and hope once they arrived Canada, we can ship them to you ASAP. Once again, we are truly sorry for the misinformation provided in our previous updates.

-- India
We tried two new methods over the weekend - half of them are going through customs while the other half got returned, but we will keep trying over the next few days to get them through.

Customs clearance is expected to take 3-4 days. After this, it will be passed on to the local courier, where customers will be able to see all their tracking information. We are doing our best and will try every day to ship the other half over by this weekend.

-- Europe & Rest of the world
We found that most backers who have prepaid $17 have had their orders delivered!

For European backers who opted out + backers from the Rest of the World: We found that your parcels have been stuck in Hong Kong for a very long time, and we just received notice from our shipping partners that their account had to be closed due to shipping complications regarding electronic devices.

We’ll be resending everyone new tracking codes by the end of 28 November, with their tracking information updated.

We strive to provide you guys with the latest and most reliable updates, and we are very sorry for previous miscommunication. We deeply understand the frustration you are facing, and will be extra careful with all the information we provide in the future, making sure to validate them every step of the way.

no avatar
terry@vain.ca

Post by terry@vain.ca » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:42 pm

Hi so i understand the shipping issues. My question is, If the shipping is behind then why not ship the pre orders at the same time.. Why not get started on shipping those now.. Or is there a shortage of watches? Seems like they could be shipped together and be way more efficient than starting the process over again for pre orders. Why Wait??
Thanks

no avatar
sandlbn

Post by sandlbn » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:06 pm

Hi, I paid 17$ and looks like my watch will be delivered from Hong Kong not Poland. It means that I will need to cover Vat and customs tax. Are you going to refund that ? I was tried to contact you through support but no answer by whole week. Can you clarify what are you going to, seems to be more people like me who are facing same problem. Thanks

no avatar
ShellShoc

Post by ShellShoc » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:06 am

sandlbn wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:06 pm
Hi, I paid 17$ and looks like my watch will be delivered from Hong Kong not Poland. It means that I will need to cover Vat and customs tax. Are you going to refund that ? I was tried to contact you through support but no answer by whole week. Can you clarify what are you going to, seems to be more people like me who are facing same problem. Thanks

I have the exact same issue. I paid 17$ and now DHL is asking for more money. I want Mobvoi to pay the clearance they promised or a full refund for the watch. This is ridiculous.

no avatar
silvar

Post by silvar » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:20 am

Hi,
I'm in the same situation as sandlbn. Just checked my PayPal account and I transferred 17$ on 5 Oct but my watch will be delivered from Hong Kong via DHL. Will you be refunding additional taxes?

no avatar
robinyip1

Post by robinyip1 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:12 pm

Hi, i pre ordered my watch on the 27 oct. Its been a month and no updates of tracking no. Or shipping details given? Please check on my status pls... Order no. TIC9648 :x

no avatar
Azy46

Post by Azy46 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:05 am

Why is my package sitting in Heston Middlesex UK? It's been there nearly 5 days now!

no avatar
samfong
Mobvoi Team

Post by samfong » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:11 am

Klindten wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:34 am
Hey Samford
My friend and I preordered the ticwatch E on the 5th of November. I think my friend bought it on the european store, and I did on the global. We live in Denmark. He paid vat or something and I think maybe it has something to do with customs, I'm not too sure, but I never saw any option to pay anything to clear customs. Furthermore he has received a tracking number two days ago, and I still haven't (even though I bought it first).

I realise that there isn't much of a question in there, but I would like to know if theres is a difference in how the orders are handled on the two sites. My friend said that if the parcels gets picked up by our local postal service, they might hold the parcels for some time until they are cleared. Do you know if they get sent with whatever global currier all the way?

I'm looking very much forward to receiving the watch at some point, but I realise it might take some time longer than first expected.

Kind regards
Klindten
Hey Klindten!

Since your friend already paid VAT via the EU store, he should be able to have the parcel delivered straight to his address. However, because you ordered on the global site and did not pay customs, you might have to go down to settle the clearance fees on your own.

If you could provide me with your tracking number, I could check on the status of your order for you.

no avatar
samfong
Mobvoi Team

Post by samfong » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:13 pm

Hey backers, back with a daily update! Do let me know if you have any questions.

Canada:
Canadian rewards have left Hong Kong and are currently in transit. They are expected to arrive within the next 2 days. We are doing our best to apply for expedited customs clearance. There will be another update on the time taken for clearance and release of tracking information. We will be responsible for customs clearance, so backers would not need to pay any additional fees when the parcels arrive.

Hong Kong:
After receiving feedback from many customers in Hong Kong that they have not received their orders, we have found that more than 60 parcels were returned to the warehouse after failed delivery attempts. Over the next two days, these parcels will be resent. Please be prepared to answer calls from the courier before delivery is made!

India:
The first half of the parcels have arrived in India. They are currently going through customs clearance, and we are working on getting the second batch to customs ASAP. We will update the community as soon as they have gone through clearance. This way, our Indian backers shouldn't need to do customs by themselves.

Europe + Rest of the World:
The remaining parcels for backers in Europe and the Rest of the World have all been picked up. Only 29 parcels are still showing errors in the system, but we will change the shipping label and send them out ASAP. If you received our emails last night about an updated tracking code, please refer to that email to track your parcels and proceed with customs clearance.

no avatar
luiscunha

Post by luiscunha » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:40 pm

Azy46 wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:05 am
Why is my package sitting in Heston Middlesex UK? It's been there nearly 5 days now!

Same here, can you guys explain what is going on here? When should we expect to receive the watches?

Thanks,