Ticwatch E connected to bluetooth but no internet

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
CarloHD
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Ticwatch E connected to bluetooth but no internet

Post by CarloHD » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:45 pm

Try this: format the smartwatch, two time, connect the smartphone to WiFi, delete the data and cache of wear os app on smartphone, shut down and turn on the Bluetooth, try to configure the smartwatch and copy the Google account on the smartwatch... It's work? No? Ok, don't turn back from the configuration, shut down the WiFi and use the data connection, try to copy the Google account.. it's works? No? Ok, still don't turn back from the configuration, check if you have any vpn, turn off it eventually, turn on the WiFi, try to copy the account...

After that, my Google account is correctly copied on smartwatch, and the internet connection over Bluetooth works perfectly (still I can't use "ok Google" hotword, but it's an other problem)
I don't know WHY, after this strange steps, it's work, but there's no harm in trying

no avatar
jordi.monros

Post by jordi.monros » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:58 am

Another user with the same problem. Any idea to solve? Hey Ticwatch support, can you tell us something?

no avatar
Querrin

Post by Querrin » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:47 am

davidkhoo,

Wifi takes way too much battery so it's not really efficient.

no avatar
CarloHD

Post by CarloHD » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:30 am

I fix the problem turning off any vpn, and turning on/off for many time the WiFi connection on the smartphone, and the same for data connection. I don't know how many times I do this, or why it's work, but for now, my smartwatch works fine, except for Google assistant hotword, and a bug with calls

no avatar
rounder09

Post by rounder09 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:37 pm

My Tickwatch E shows 1.3 as the Wear version number. Is this normal? How can I update to 2?

no avatar
Haleymcrawr

Post by Haleymcrawr » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:31 pm

My ticwatch e is 3 days old and I have barely been able to connect and understand why. It HAS worked on Bluetooth but doesn't always. Also doesn't continue to work on Wi-Fi when I haven't touched my phone for a long time which was the whole reason I bought this watch. Temted to return it if I don't get this fixed because it hasn't solved my problem.

no avatar
vishalrstg

Post by vishalrstg » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:01 am

Hi,

I bought it Ticwatch Pro from Amazon. My watch is connected to my phone via Bluetooth. I am not able to use Google Assitant , play store on mobile cellular data.
Anyone knows any fix for this?

Thanks,
Vishal

no avatar
maxime0803

Post by maxime0803 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:48 am

Hello,

Still the same issue on the watch I've received yesterday, and I have done all software updates.
There is still no officila answer, with a fix from Mobvoi ? Even after many complaints, since many months?

This is no acceptable... I am probably going to return the watch.

no avatar
maxime0803

Post by maxime0803 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:20 pm

Still no fix from mobvoi on this ? I received my watch yesterday and have the same issue...
This has been going on since month now... Has anyone returned their watch and got a refund ?

Thanks,
Maxime

no avatar
blizy999

Post by blizy999 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:53 pm

Add me to the list of frustrated users with the same problem. No Google now unless wifi is there. What a lack of support from this company. The new Galaxy watch or the upcoming pixel watch is looking good and sell this for whatever someone will give me. Thanks

Ticwatch E and OnePlus 5T running all latest software.