My package has been lost

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
pakodj2001
Cash on hand: Locked

My package has been lost

Post by pakodj2001 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:47 am

Good afternoon,

I have tried to contact your company by all means and still have not received any response from you. I am an early backer of kickstarter of your smartwatch ticwatch S, a few days ago I received an email with my invoice and my tracking code, today after a long waiting time I have contacted the courier company in charge of delivering it, I have confirmed that the package has been lost before arriving in Spain and that they already informed you last December 4. Supposedly you should have contacted me to offer me another shipment or some solution to this loss. I need a quick response or I will initiate the necessary procedures through the consumer office to report your company and claim my money.

no avatar
samfong
Mobvoi Team

Re: My package has been lost

Post by samfong » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:41 am

Hey there,

On behalf of the team, I apologize for the delay. I'll reach out to you via email to help with this issue!

no avatar
PPikes

Post by PPikes » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:06 pm

Hello!

Have the same situation here. Trying to get in touch with Mobvoi team through e-mail over a month without any responses.

Hope you guys look into this case.

no avatar
Sdonahue86

Post by Sdonahue86 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:05 am

Good evening. I was bought a watch for my birthday on April 2th we are having no luck on getting an update on where it is since the 6th. Please help.