Ticwatch S died after a week!!!!

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
nickdelf
Cash on hand: Locked

Ticwatch S died after a week!!!!

Post by nickdelf » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:45 pm

I have been using the watch just over a week - and think it';s great. Problem is a couple of days the screen started showing horizontal lines and no watch face or any other information at all. Now the screen is just black. Is this a common problem - is there a way to fix it?? Obviously the watch is completely useless now. I tried contacting Mobvoi for warranty help, but they said the reseller cannot be supported - No idea what that means - a warranty is a warranty surely? If anyone is watching - please help!

no avatar
Jamie
Mobvoi Team
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Ticwatch S died after a week!!!!

Post by Jamie » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:08 am

nickdelf wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:45 pm
I have been using the watch just over a week - and think it';s great. Problem is a couple of days the screen started showing horizontal lines and no watch face or any other information at all. Now the screen is just black. Is this a common problem - is there a way to fix it?? Obviously the watch is completely useless now. I tried contacting Mobvoi for warranty help, but they said the reseller cannot be supported - No idea what that means - a warranty is a warranty surely? If anyone is watching - please help!
Hi,

May I ask which reseller and platform you bought it on? Mobvoi supports warranty for watches bought on the Official Mobvoi global store as well as Mobvoi Amazon Store.