About 1 year old warranty

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
eminfedar
Cash on hand: Locked

About 1 year old warranty

Post by eminfedar » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:25 pm

Hello,

I opened a warranty ticket last year and it was approved. If I send my watch 1 years ago to mobvoi, they will fix it.

But I didn't because in my country's cargo policy and other reasons...

Now, I want to send my watch and fix it (because I started using it too much again.). Maybe now, they don't take taxes from repair if mobvoi write on the cargo "REPAIR WARRANTY SERVICE" and maybe repair cost below $20 or something like it. So I want to send my watch to mobvoi. But I can't create a new warranty ticket. :cry:

How can I use my 1 year old warranty? Anyone who can I get contact about this in mobvoi? Thanks! :)

no avatar
Jamie
Mobvoi Team

Re: About 1 year old warranty

Post by Jamie » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:22 am

eminfedar wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:25 pm
Hello,

I opened a warranty ticket last year and it was approved. If I send my watch 1 years ago to mobvoi, they will fix it.

Now, I want to send my watch and fix it (because I started using it too much again.). Maybe now, they don't take taxes from repair if mobvoi write on the cargo "REPAIR WARRANTY SERVICE" and maybe repair cost below $20 or something like it. So I want to send my watch to mobvoi. But I can't create a new warranty ticket. :cry:

How can I use my 1 year old warranty? Anyone who can I get contact about this in mobvoi? Thanks! :)
Hi,

Do you have your last warranty confirmation?

no avatar
eminfedar

Post by eminfedar » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:04 pm

Jamie wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:22 am
eminfedar wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:25 pm
Hello,

Hi,

Do you have your last warranty confirmation?
Yes I have. Someone in Support Center said it is approved and send the watch to us but I didn't. So the watch is approved for warranty and the status writes "approved".

no avatar
eminfedar

Post by eminfedar » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:02 pm

My account mail: eminfedar@gmail.com

no avatar
Jamie
Mobvoi Team

Post by Jamie » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:21 am

eminfedar wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:02 pm

My account mail: eminfedar@gmail.com
Please contact support@mobvoi.com with this image and description and they will assess this situation.

Jamie