Ticwatch E not booting nor charging correctly

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
mcdubzter
Cash on hand: Locked

Ticwatch E not booting nor charging correctly

Post by mcdubzter » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:27 pm

I have been facing serious problems with my tic watch E. The main problem started from a minor problem. The watch would not charge more than the percentage that it was already on. For example, if the watch was at 15 percent, and I decided to plug it in to charge it, It will not go above 15 percent nor below 15 percent. It will stay at the same percentage for hours until I unplug it and wait for it to discharge so I could charge it up while it was powered off ( for some reason, it would only charge above 15 percent while the watch was powered off). lately, I noticed that when I started charging at 60 percent, it kept staying at 60 percent as usual. But after I charged it for about an hour, I decided to restart the watch to noticed that the percentage of the battery was at 28 percent. This made me think that the watch's battery was not calibrated properly. So i did the standard procedure of discharging the battery of the watch completely and charging it up again. However, what I came across this morning was when I put it to charge, the watch would boot up to a vibration of the charging indicator, and then shut down again. This keeps occurring in a loop and it seems as I am not able to boot my watch up anymore. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

no avatar
jjkkrrzz
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Ticwatch E not booting nor charging correctly

Post by jjkkrrzz » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:42 pm

Hi, I am facing the same issue and any help would be appreciated.