Delivery time

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
ABDELRAHMAN
Cash on hand: Locked

Delivery time

Post by ABDELRAHMAN » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:43 am

I ordered a watch 2day but i fear that there will no one in the address after 6 days , will it will make it on time or not and if it will not what will happen to the watch

Sabertooth
Bank: Locked

Re: Delivery time

Post by Sabertooth » Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:17 pm

ABDELRAHMAN wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:43 am
I ordered a watch 2day but i fear that there will no one in the address after 6 days , will it will make it on time or not and if it will not what will happen to the watch
Greetings ABDELRAHMAN!

Shipping is usually pretty quick so you may receive the package in time. If not, see if you can have a neighbor receive it for you.

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
ABDELRAHMAN

Post by ABDELRAHMAN » Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:06 pm

But it says that from 7 to 10 days & am not from america am just here for vacation
What will happen if it arrives after am gone to my next destination noted that am now in California what's the estimated real time to deliver it
Please advice

Sabertooth
Bank: Locked

Post by Sabertooth » Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:18 pm

ABDELRAHMAN wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:06 pm
But it says that from 7 to 10 days & am not from america am just here for vacation
What will happen if it arrives after am gone to my next destination noted that am now in California what's the estimated real time to deliver it
Please advice
Greetings ABDELRAHMAN!

I can only say that I received my own watch's in under the 7 days so you may also. If the watch is delivered and you aren't there, the delivery should be refused and the watch returned to Mobvoi. You should contact support@mobvoi.com with your order number to see if there's any way to redirect your order.

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator