Display call

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
mike3
Cash on hand: Locked

Display call

Post by mike3 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:15 am

How can I make my ticwatch pro display a telephone call quicker, at the moment if my phone rings, it takes about 10sec plus to show up on my watch

Sabertooth.
Bank: Locked

Re: Display call

Post by Sabertooth. » Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:02 pm

mike3 wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:15 am
How can I make my ticwatch pro display a telephone call quicker, at the moment if my phone rings, it takes about 10sec plus to show up on my watch
Greetings mike3!

I usually get the notification within a second or two (almost at the same time as the phone) so I don't understand why you have such a long delay. When the problem occurs can you check that you have a Bluetooth connection to the phone. Open Wear OS (make sure your watch is selected). Does it say 'Connected via Bluetooth'? If not, once you open Wear OS and select your watch, it should change fairly quickly to this connection. If it doesn't, try deleting the existing pairing and repairing the Bluetooth with your phone.

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
mike3

Post by mike3 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:51 am

Yes the phone is connected to bluetooth with no problems, everthing else works fine, only this lag of phone displaying and only after 5/6 rings it displays on the watch, is there a setting?

Sabertooth.
Bank: Locked

Post by Sabertooth. » Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:20 pm

mike3 wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:51 am
Yes the phone is connected to bluetooth with no problems, everthing else works fine, only this lag of phone displaying and only after 5/6 rings it displays on the watch, is there a setting?
Greetings mike3!

There is no setting for this that I'm aware of. The delay is coming from something else I think.

You can see all the setting in our TicWatch Settings Reference FAQ: https://forum.mobvoi.com/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=54380

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator