Who do I contact to get an RMA??

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
karanmacdonald
Cash on hand: Locked

Who do I contact to get an RMA??

Post by karanmacdonald » Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:55 pm

I ordered a Ticwatch Pro online from the Mobvoi site. An hour later I was able to purchase the 4G/LTE model of the watch. I tried to cancel the order by emailing support and the order was shipped out. Now the item is in transit so I want to return it on delivery. Support advised to reject it - I don't have that option as it gets delivered to my mail box. So I email again asking for an RMA and label. I am told by support to go to support.mobvoi.com and fill out a return request. The form does not allow me to do so as it returns an error message.

So...I have a watch that is on an airplane somewhere in China, that I want to return the minute it gets delivered. Who am I supposed to contact to get a return label?

Sabertooth.
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Re: Who do I contact to get an RMA??

Post by Sabertooth. » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:02 pm

karanmacdonald wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:55 pm
I ordered a Ticwatch Pro online from the Mobvoi site. An hour later I was able to purchase the 4G/LTE model of the watch. I tried to cancel the order by emailing support and the order was shipped out. Now the item is in transit so I want to return it on delivery. Support advised to reject it - I don't have that option as it gets delivered to my mail box. So I email again asking for an RMA and label. I am told by support to go to support.mobvoi.com and fill out a return request. The form does not allow me to do so as it returns an error message.

So...I have a watch that is on an airplane somewhere in China, that I want to return the minute it gets delivered. Who am I supposed to contact to get a return label?
Greetings karanmacdonald!

Can you describe the error you're getting? You can email back to support@mobvoi.com with your issue with the warranty form and they can take care of this issue for you.

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator