TicWatch Classic doesn't pair with Wear OS

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
gaspar.sonnie
Cash on hand: Locked

TicWatch Classic doesn't pair with Wear OS

Post by gaspar.sonnie » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:38 pm

I have a Ticwear Classic watch, bought it in July 2018. I wasn't getting any notifications on my watch, so after checking if all settings were correct, which they were, I did a factory reset, but that didn't help either. Then I deleted the Ticwear Global app from my phone to reinstall it, but turns out that it has been replaced by the Mobvoi and Google Wear OS app. However, the Google Wear app doesn't find my watch. My phone's bluetooth finds the watch, no issue there. I have tried everything, but it doesn't find it, so now I am stuck with a watch I can't even read the time on. Please help.

Sabertooth.
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Re: TicWatch Classic doesn't pair with Wear OS

Post by Sabertooth. » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:26 am

gaspar.sonnie wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:38 pm
I have a Ticwear Classic watch, bought it in July 2018. I wasn't getting any notifications on my watch, so after checking if all settings were correct, which they were, I did a factory reset, but that didn't help either. Then I deleted the Ticwear Global app from my phone to reinstall it, but turns out that it has been replaced by the Mobvoi and Google Wear OS app. However, the Google Wear app doesn't find my watch. My phone's bluetooth finds the watch, no issue there. I have tried everything, but it doesn't find it, so now I am stuck with a watch I can't even read the time on. Please help.
Greetings gaspar.sonnie!

The first TicWatches worked with a custom OS not with Wear OS.

We are looking into the TicWear Global app in the Play Store but, in the mean time, you can download the app using this link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SFYslh ... sp=sharing

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator