Some thoughts about things that need improvement

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir

no avatar
emipevida
Cash on hand: Locked

Some thoughts about things that need improvement

Post by emipevida » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:48 pm

First of all I think that the synchronization of the tic health app between the Ticwatch pro 4g and the mobile app should be trough Bluetooth and after that the mobile should upload the information to the server. In my personal usage, wen you have no data connection you can't see the health info in the phone and it's really annoying, and if you have data you need to wait a lot for the information to be uploaded from the watch.
In second place, I think that mobvoi should give us, ticwatch users, more stock watchfaces, I say this because 30 usd dollars bands like xiaomi mi band 4, give you like 30 different stock faces. You should work on that matter and make it easy for us, the Ticwatch users.
Another issue that I'm having while I'm running it's that wen I use the watch to broadcast music to my ticpods free every 30 minutes the music crashes for a second. I use the WearMedia app to broadcast music, wen I do it with the watch speaker this problem doesn't appear.
I also think that the battery needs to be improved because the watch it self eats all the battery almost without usage.

no avatar
christophernav216

Re: Some thoughts about things that need improvement

Post by christophernav216 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:03 pm

bump

no avatar
robert.nelson2k4

Re: Some thoughts about things that need improvement

Post by robert.nelson2k4 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:35 pm

bump