Ticwatch Pro stuck on lightning bolt symbol

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir

no avatar
khalil
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Ticwatch Pro stuck on lightning bolt symbol

Post by khalil » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:22 pm

same issue I got the watch three days ago and it worked at first at night i put it on the charger that came with it (the only one I have) to charge couple hours later I tried to get it it was off and I can't get it to turn on again
when I first put it back on the charger it will show the lightning symbol but and it will disappear after a while and nothing happening

no avatar
xnikkex@gmail.com

Post by xnikkex@gmail.com » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:02 am

Hi,
I received my Ticwatch Pro last week.
First charge was ok, now I have the same issue. Battery is dead and watch is not charging.
Only lightning icon shows when inserted to the dock.

Mobvoi
Site Admin

Post by Mobvoi » Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:57 am

khalil wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:22 pm
same issue I got the watch three days ago and it worked at first at night i put it on the charger that came with it (the only one I have) to charge couple hours later I tried to get it it was off and I can't get it to turn on again
when I first put it back on the charger it will show the lightning symbol but and it will disappear after a while and nothing happening
Hi Khalil and Xnikkex,

It sounds like you may have a faulty charger. If you made the purchase through one of our official avenues, please apply for a warranty at support.mobvoi.com using a PC and not a mobile device. Once received, our after-sales team will email you further information regarding the next step.

Team Mobvoi

no avatar
jhtrades1

Post by jhtrades1 » Mon May 13, 2019 2:35 pm

So, what I had to do was plug the charger into my laptop and it is now showing a big battery charging up. It was my LG power plug that caused the problem. Now I'm not sure what power source to use, i certainly don't want to keep using my laptop. But it is charging now and lightning bolt is gone. Hope this helps..

Cathal_S

Post by Cathal_S » Tue May 14, 2019 5:26 am

@jhtrades1,

It is recommended to use a charger that outputs 5V- 1A. Do not use higher rated chargers and fast chargers.

Regards,
Cathal

no avatar
arijit.ray81

Post by arijit.ray81 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:12 am

Similar situation here.. however, I always charge through the laptop's USB port.

no avatar
nobiossi

Post by nobiossi » Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:35 pm

I just picked up my ticwatch pro from the table and noticed the screen was blank. It was supposed to have charge still so I was a little surprised. I set the watch in the charger and saw the lightning bolt logo. Came here and noticed other people having same issue.

I have been using the watch for almost a year without issues but this really sucks now. I have tried with multiple chargers and USB ports from PC. Nothing seems to work.

no avatar
Sabertooth

Post by Sabertooth » Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:48 pm

nobiossi wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:35 pm
I just picked up my ticwatch pro from the table and noticed the screen was blank. It was supposed to have charge still so I was a little surprised. I set the watch in the charger and saw the lightning bolt logo. Came here and noticed other people having same issue.

I have been using the watch for almost a year without issues but this really sucks now. I have tried with multiple chargers and USB ports from PC. Nothing seems to work.
Greetings nobiossi!

If you feel that your charger is not charging, you can request a warranty replacement via support@mobvoi.com. Please include your Order ID and a description of the problem.

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
splash

Post by splash » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:18 pm

I've got the same problem with my TicWatch C2, i wanted to charge it a few minutes ago and all that happend was that the Watch was vibrating and it showed the Battery Symbol with the lightning bolt, nothing else happens.

What should i do??

no avatar
shepscrook

Post by shepscrook » Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:04 am

Just started having this issue. Now it just vibrates and displays the lightning bolt. I have the charger plugged into an Anker powered USB hub.

This is very annoying.