Ticwatch Pro stuck on lightning bolt symbol

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir

no avatar
TBBBO
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Ticwatch Pro stuck on lightning bolt symbol

Post by TBBBO » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:20 pm

I've had my ticwatch pro for 16 months and no real issues. Today while wearing it, just put in with full charge, I'm now stuck on the lightning bolt and I cannot restart or factory reset or anything. In this market, a well cared for watch should last more than 16 months. Very unhappy and I'm no longer considering upgrading the ticwatch pro 2 unless someone provides a solution quickly.

no avatar
Sabertooth.

Post by Sabertooth. » Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:04 pm

TBBBO wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:20 pm
I've had my ticwatch pro for 16 months and no real issues. Today while wearing it, just put in with full charge, I'm now stuck on the lightning bolt and I cannot restart or factory reset or anything. In this market, a well cared for watch should last more than 16 months. Very unhappy and I'm no longer considering upgrading the ticwatch pro 2 unless someone provides a solution quickly.
Greetings TBBBO!

If you can't get the watch to restart by long pressing the upper button, you will need to run down the battery until the watch shuts down then recharge and restart and see if the issue is resolved.

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
fernando

Post by fernando » Mon May 04, 2020 10:44 am

Hey guys, today I had the same problem. Lightning bolt icon and won't boot up.
Luckily I had a spare charger and as soon as I plugged the new charger the watch came alive.

no avatar
shaansuper1234

Post by shaansuper1234 » Sat May 16, 2020 4:13 am

I have a ticwatch c2 and had the same problem, pls help mobvoi

no avatar
dsmart978

Post by dsmart978 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:52 pm

Have the same problem. Have let sit for several weeks. Put on charger, got the lightning bolt and then nothing. Bought a new charger and nothing. Emailed support and didn't get much help. Won't buy another Mobvoi product.

no avatar
deladroid

Post by deladroid » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:35 am

Mines the 2020 version, and I've barely used it. It won't get past the low energy watch face.

no avatar
deladroid

Post by deladroid » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:13 pm

Ironically, I found that it must had been that I didn't have it on the magnetic charger all the way. Once I adjusted it and let it charge, it was fine. I've been using it again and love it. I even tried the Fitbit Versa3 recently and went back to the TicWatch Pro 2020.