Is shipping even working? Or a joke.

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir

no avatar
mihu_d58
Cash on hand: Locked

Is shipping even working? Or a joke.

Post by mihu_d58 » Sat May 23, 2020 9:30 pm

So I ordered me a pair of ticpods 2 on the website. All excited, delivery within under a week advertised. Could not wait. This was a month ago.

Since then nothing but a headache.

When ordering they don't say that the product is shipped from Hong Kong. Due to current events some places don't take packages from there. I'll probably be greeted by a hazmat team at the post office if it ever arrives.

When asking support about the state of my order I learned that, yea it usually takes 1 week (or so they claim) but because of current events it could take 30 days. No mention of this on the website when I payed for them, no delay in taking my money, they did not take 30 days for that.

I checked in now again. It's been about 1 month since I put the order in and they tell me it has not left Hong Kong. When will it? Nobody knows. Could be next year for all I know.

The website still advertises, if I make new order, 2 - 4 day shipping. And that new orders will be shipped at the start of April....?

This is frankly a joke. Amazon says they would arrive in 7 days if ordered from them from Mobvoi. So what's going on?

Is this the level of quality I am to expect from this company?

no avatar
simonbyrne55

Re: Is shipping even working? Or a joke.

Post by simonbyrne55 » Mon May 25, 2020 12:00 pm

Same issue

It's stuck at handed over to airline. Nearly a month at this point. I mailed support who are not so great.

I understand that delivery is delayed. My issue is there has been no clarity around. Where my order is or when it may arrive

garrywadams
Bank: Locked

Post by garrywadams » Mon May 25, 2020 2:23 pm

Unfortunately all shippers are getting these problems right now as a result of the coronavirus. I will talk to the website team about putting up a notice to inform customers of the delays. That doesn't do much for those that already have shipments in transit.
Have you tried reaching out to the carrier? That's where the problem really lies.

-garrywadams
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
bagherig

Post by bagherig » Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:01 pm

I have the same issue when ordered a Ticwatch Pro to UK. I have not had any carrier information and this item was a birthday present for my husband that never arrived.

I chose to order direct rather than Amazon etc but have not even had an email update after my initial order and payment. I'd chase the carrier if I had any information about them I only have a reference that says order dispatched but it has said that for a week now and that I should have received an email with details but did not...

no avatar
simonbyrne55

Post by simonbyrne55 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:29 am

Absolute joke of a company. Ordered on May 2nd. Had to send numerous email as to where the order was. 6 weeks later after following up again myself am told not shipping to my country due to covid 19.

At no point was I sent a mail to confirm any of this. I had to follow up

This is the only company who isn't shipping to my country.

Using covid as an excuse not to ship

I was really looking forward to getting my watch. I will never use this company again nor will I ever recommend to anyone.

0/5 review across the board.

no avatar
brian

Post by brian » Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:07 pm

I pre-ordered some Ticpods ANC, and when I login my order is marked as "shipped" and "open" :?

I've no confirmation that anything is happening at all other than they took my money promptly... :roll:

If you're going to have a pre-order for a product you could at least keep your customers informed as to what is going on :cry:

no avatar
noahwittman0208

Post by noahwittman0208 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:59 am

brian wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:07 pm
I pre-ordered some Ticpods ANC, and when I login my order is marked as "shipped" and "open" :?

I've no confirmation that anything is happening at all other than they took my money promptly... :roll:

If you're going to have a pre-order for a product you could at least keep your customers informed as to what is going on :cry:
I'm facing with the same issue.

no avatar
adlan85

Post by adlan85 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:13 pm

Same problem here on my order to Malaysia... All other orders from China and even UK arrived less then a week, my item is still stuck in Hong Kong it seems according to the very poor tracking system

Extremely disapointed