Order Confirmation

Here you will find news and events.

Moderators: Aathif Mahir, Chintannapster, Sabertooth

no avatar
NikkiLouise
Cash on hand: Locked

Order Confirmation

Post by NikkiLouise » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:53 pm

I was wondering if it is normal not to receive an order confirmation email?
I placed a pre-order for a Ticwatch c2 on October 28th and although the payment was taken immediately from my PayPal account I received no confirmation email. I screenshot my order so luckily I have my order number, but when I input that into order tracking it doesn't give any tracking information or dispatch time.
Has anybody else had this issue and received their watch?

no avatar
Trojanscorcher

Re: Order Confirmation

Post by Trojanscorcher » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:36 am

I have experienced the exact same situation as you. I too only have my PayPal email as proof of purchase and would like to know how long I am looking at until my watch is delivered.

no avatar
peterh.uk

Post by peterh.uk » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:25 am

FYI. I ordered my Ticwatch C2 on November 19th. I did receive an order confirmation email. I used a credit card though.

duke0102

Post by duke0102 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:55 pm

NikkiLouise wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:53 pm
when I input that into order tracking it doesn't give any tracking information or dispatch time.
Has anybody else had this issue and received their watch?
Same issue here. The order enquiry page shows no info.
I e-mailed the support a couple of days ago and no reply.

Edit. Got a response this morning (10/12/18) and now have a tracking number etc. Thank you to the people at the support.

no avatar
canadianEh69

Post by canadianEh69 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:50 pm

I've ordered on Nov 29th, through PayPal as well

I've been in contact with Mobvoi support who have resent the confirmation email twice, and I've ensured they had the correct email address

Still nothing, they suggested watching my junk folders, but I've been combing through them daily and still nothing

I've contacted support again and asked to send to a different email address, just in case... I have not heard back from them in 3 days now

no avatar
Jeanelle8705

Post by Jeanelle8705 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:18 pm

FYI - I made my pre-ordered my C2 on Nov 27th....This was my reply from Mobvoi -

Francis (Mobvoi)

Dec 11, 21:52 CST

Thank you for reaching out to Mobvoi support team!

I am sorry for the delay. I found your order is not shipped. The order is shipped according to the time it is placed. The first batch of orders were shipped on December 7th. Your order will be shipped later this month. We haven't receive the fixed shipping date of your order. Chances are that you will receive it in the end of this month. You will receive an email containing the tracking number when it is shipped. Please keep an eye on it.

no avatar
mentioum

Post by mentioum » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:08 pm

I made my order a little later than you as well. Early Dec (I think the 5th or 6th).

Got in touch with support after a few days when I had yet to receive any kind of concrete dispatch date and the order tracking form also gives no details.

The support is friendly but unhelpful as they give little information and don't actually help anyone with their issue (I asked to know when my order is arriving as I'm leaving the delivery location before Christmas and I bought several watches and headphones as gifts).

Basically this is what I know
and how I feel as a customer
:
  • They're sending out the Ticwatch C2 in batches based on first come first serve.
Ok fair enough, what timelines are we looking at?
Where am I in the queue, I pre-ordered just before release but that's all I know? It would have been nice to know that this was the case before I pre-ordered with at least some sort of dispatch/delivery estimate.
  • Your order will be sent out sometime in the middle of December.
So we actually have a very vague idea when our items will be delivered? I feel like the dispatch process is incompetent. How can one not know stock, max dispatch rate per day, and how many orders you have? It's not like this is their first product! Also why was I not made aware of this before I made a pre-order purchase!
  • Delivery is arbitrary 7-10 days from dispatch date.
The confirmation email says 7-10 from dispatch date! Something which is only communicated after payment. So we have an arbitrary dispatch date in the middle of December, then a 7-10 days wait... is an order I made at the start of December going to arrive before Christmas, let alone before I leave?
  • Mobvoi provides a 30 day return policy so this date has been calculated at 30 days from your expected shipping date
Well that's a cherry on top isn't it, by the time it gets here, and the fact they didn't have an estimated dispatch date communicated to us at all without asking support, seems like a pretty dodgy return policy. I'm not strong in Legals, but I'm pretty sure that fails most EU return policy standards. Let's put this in context, I order at the start of December, I find out it might not make it for Christmas, I leave my home for Christmas to be with my family, my delivery might not arrive in time so i buy different presents, after Christmas I return back and I'm outside their return policy window which is vague at best. I don't want that to happen but literally this is what I'm half expecting.
All in all, this isn't a customer experience I'm very happy with. Maybe I'm spoilt with the service offered by all the other companies which provide the products I buy, but I really don't feel this is a good experience. I don't think I'm being unreasonable by expecting better.

no avatar
Elund

Post by Elund » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:42 pm

I have the same problem.
I ordered two C2 watches on the 23rd Nov and paid via Paypal.
I never received any confirmation mail from Mobvoi with an order number but the money was transfered from my account to them.
Send my first mail to support asking about the status on the 7th of Dec and up until now i have sent 4 reminders without any answer.
Starting to get a bit frustrated as one on the watches was meant to be a birthday gift for my wife on Thursday.

no avatar
peterh.uk

Post by peterh.uk » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:27 am

I'm pleased to say that the C2 I ordered on November 19th was shipped yesterday on December 20th if that's an indication for people.