Is anyone out there??

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir

no avatar
ezryder
Cash on hand: Locked

Is anyone out there??

Post by ezryder » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

Does anyone from Mobvoi actually read these comments/questions? This has to be the deadest forum I've ever seen.

no avatar
lselinger

Re: Is anyone out there??

Post by lselinger » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:25 pm

ezryder wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm
Does anyone from Mobvoi actually read these comments/questions? This has to be the deadest forum I've ever seen.
I was just thinking the same thing. I don't have my watch yet (should be here this week) but typically I get a little engaged before I get a new device just to get a feel for the community and the vendor's involvement. I see these are all moderated but there are a ton of posts that should have very quick responses from a company representative that have been idle for a long time with no response. I'm assuming they left this forum here as a dumping ground for users to help users only with no vendor interaction 😒

no avatar
GovGeek

Post by GovGeek » Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:48 pm

Try doing research on their TicBand product and this forum will seem much better! LOL

paolocorpo

Post by paolocorpo » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:22 am

I completely agree with YOU
This forum is the whitness of the kind of post service addressed by MOBVOI
Very bad !!!!
It was under web attack for several weeks recently and it was very diffciult to fix it
I never read a response by moderator
I never see any kind of support by producer
Very sad :(

no avatar
hotwirez

Post by hotwirez » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:01 am

I'm not sure whether this will appear after I add it or how long it'll take if it ever does appear but some of the deadness of this forum may be due to the fact that apparently posts require moderator approval to appear. I posted a response to another thread regarding system updates not working a day or two ago and my post has still not been approved as of 3/18/2019, when I'm writing this post.

Mobvoi
Site Admin

Post by Mobvoi » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:54 am

Hey guys,

The forum has been reopened for almost two weeks. There will be improvements gradually as time goes on. We are trying our best to get everything sorted out with the forum. In the meantime feel free to ask questions and share your concerns. We will try our best to get back to you.

btw I have moved this topic out of TicWatch Pro section and into the General section*

Team Mobvoi