repair service

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir

no avatar
Jack23
Cash on hand: Locked

repair service

Post by Jack23 » Tue May 11, 2021 9:18 am

Guys, someone can recommend a reliable appliance repair service?

no avatar
Liam0

Re: repair service

Post by Liam0 » Wed May 12, 2021 10:01 am

A few weeks ago something happened to my washing machine, and it started leaking water. I also had no idea which service to use and hired a technician from san diego appliance repair for the first time. And I can recommend that company to you because I received fast and hig0quality help. The technician came at the arranged time, quickly found out what was wrong and fixed everything.

no avatar
Peter23

Post by Peter23 » Thu May 20, 2021 8:18 am

Hey, Jake. I used two different services and can recommend you the one which provided me with the best and the fastest service. I work a lot, and it was great that the technician who provided me quality ice maker repair seattle came strictly on time. What is more, he was so professional and friendly, and it was a pleasure to work with such a person. What is more, the price was reasonable.

no avatar
Chasse

Post by Chasse » Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:31 pm

Well, it depends on what exactly you need to repair. A week ago or a little more, I did ac repair at my house, and the technician from the company I hired was amazing. He worked pretty was, but the finished job was great. So if you need help, check that company's site to find more detailed info about it and about the pricing.