What is studied in research courses in medicine?

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir

no avatar
Beanstelk
Cash on hand: Locked

What is studied in research courses in medicine?

Post by Beanstelk » Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:51 pm

Hello everyone, I'm preparing for the medical college entrance exams. Now I plan to take medical courses, who can tell what they study in the courses?

no avatar
Mankurt

Re: What is studied in research courses in medicine?

Post by Mankurt » Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:01 pm

The basis of teaching is such basic subjects for future doctors as biology, chemistry, physics and mathematics. However, the approach to their presentation is intended, firstly, to generalize and systematize knowledge in different disciplines.

no avatar
Barezzi

Post by Barezzi » Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:34 am

Hello, you need to seriously prepare for the entrance exams for medicine, you will have to compete with many. Medical faculties place the highest demands on knowledge, so in order to prepare for the entrance exams, I would recommend that you take medical courses at https://medicmind.com.au , where you can gain good knowledge.

no avatar
HanoraSakura99

Post by HanoraSakura99 » Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:12 pm

I'm discovering a great shooting game. 1v1 lol unblocked is a great choice if you enjoy shooting games. Use the gun to track down and kill the enemy before being attacked. The best way to defend yourself is to build massive structures.

no avatar
kolinsfarell

Post by kolinsfarell » Wed May 04, 2022 5:26 pm

Good day to all. I know that it is important in every hospital now to have quality medical beds. this will affect the speed of recovery of patients and, of course, their comfort. I think that you should take care of this and buy new beds for them with comfortable mattresses.