GPS on Map navigation

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir

no avatar
tically-tic
Cash on hand: Locked

GPS on Map navigation

Post by tically-tic » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:24 pm

Hello,

This is more of a requested feature but since there is no such board (maybe not a bad idea to collect new suggestions from users) I will post it on Other:
Because the GPS sensor is there I think it is only a software to be developed.
I would like to have this feature: Having a map, dictate an address or postal code and show me the route as in Google maps I use on my phone.
I mean drive not walk on run.
sony-smartwatch-3-gps-tracking-hero.jpg
sony-smartwatch-3-gps-tracking-hero.jpg (179.79 KiB) Viewed 13277 times
I have no idea how hard it is to do it but I saw something similar. Well, at least the photo of it.

no avatar

Re: GPS on Map navigation

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:27 pm

As seeing your post I had a wish to install this GBWhatsApp Apk app to my android watch, I hope there is a way to install such an app like this, if yes and if you know anything about this then please let me know.

no avatar
gibbson

Post by gibbson » Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:27 pm
As seeing your post I had a wish to install this GBWhatsApp Apk app to my android watch, I hope there is a way to install such an app like this, if yes and if you know anything about this then please let me know.
This is an easiest task to do, you just have visit the site where you want to download the apk file and click on apk file to install it and when installation is complete you were able to use it on watch.

no avatar
its john

Post by its john » Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:55 am

i think gb whatsapp download will help to see loaction.no need to install any gps .

no avatar
its john

Post by its john » Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:23 am

some version of games supports map navigation such as unblocked games for school here,you will find all games which provides gps facility.

no avatar
popkol909

Post by popkol909 » Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:58 am

yes.. gb whatsApp apk is best and very good apk than the whatsapp. check it now.

no avatar
thomascook12698

Post by thomascook12698 » Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:23 am

Open Google Maps, enter the coordinates into the Search box at the top, and hit the Search key on the keyboard. You'll see a pin appear on the map for the spot. Swipe up from the bottom to get directions or view details for the location. Get Google Maps for Android, free on Google Play. Thank You..

no avatar
Jinwoo121

Post by Jinwoo121 » Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:32 pm

It is looking cool indeed, I have also brought a brand new smartwatch, this watch has same feature for GPS.COC Mod Apk 2022