PST Split

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
stevensmith851
Cash on hand: Locked

PST Split

Post by stevensmith851 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:02 pm

If you have an oversized PST file, it's got corrupted or lost some important data items including email messages. You can split large PST file into small manageable PST files with the help of this outlook pst splitter software. This software helps the users to avoids large PST corruption by dividing and categorizing them in smaller files. It uses its own PST splitter to avoid the risk of corruption of PST files due to the issue of being over-sized.

It is fully capable of splitting all MS outlook item such as folders, contacts, calendars, journals, email folders. with this option, you can split multiple PST files, select them from different locations on your system or select the folder that contains PST files. this tool also provide selective way to split pst files. with this option user can easily split multiple pst files in just few seconds.

with it enhanced user friendly interface all user can easily use this tool and split any large pst data with ease. This can support all version of MS Outlook such as 2000, 2002, 2003, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.

Download link:- https://www.softmagnat.com/split-pst.html

no avatar
behocal703

Re: PST Split

Post by behocal703 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:40 am

You can use Split Outlook PST software divide any large Outlook PST file in some small Outlook PST files by size, date, folder, and email id and many more. The interactive user interface makes it easy to Split Outlook PST without any prior experience. It is fully capable of splitting all MS outlook items such as folders, contacts, calendars, journals, email folders. It also supported by MS Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 or 2019.

no avatar
tifoh89340

Post by tifoh89340 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:53 am

A few days ago I was worried about my large sized PST file but after splitting my large sized PST file with Split PST Tool Software that can overcome the problem in a few minutes. By using this tool I also get more options to split my large PST file. It provides multiple options to divide an oversized PST file. You can divide them according to date, week, month and year. You are allowed to choose any folder of your choice including inbox, outbox, contacts, etc. The advanced tool also shows the number of files divided. You can get the assurance of accurate data split every time.
Visit here:- http://www.download.adwages.com/split-outlook-pst/

no avatar
johnwatson370

Post by johnwatson370 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:11 am

Many users want to Split their Oversized PST file into small size PST file So here is a solution help of anyone can easily split their large PST file into small size PST file.

for more click here: https://www.regainsoftware.com/pst-splitter.html