Ticwatch 2 AW??

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
victimssun
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Ticwatch 2 AW??

Post by victimssun » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:08 pm

That's huge. I wonder if it's an early beta test or he's ported it himself.. there hasn't been any comment or reply from him in 3 weeks. Nice find!

no avatar
cbaker78

Post by cbaker78 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:34 pm

The Ticwatch 2 is a great product. But it not having the Android Wear OS, or an option to update to it, is keeping me from spending money with Mobvoi. The design of the new S an E models do not interest me. If I were to speculate, I think Mobvoi doesn't wish to cut the TicOS umbilical cord. As a tech business owner, I know there is a real R&D cost involved here. I do believe Mobvoi is working on a solution. Even they can see the draw of offering the TW2 with Android Wear...and with the hardware of the new S/E models being similar plus being supported by Google (in some fashion as Mobvoi is promoting), it shouldn't be difficult.

I see Mobvoi offering the Ticwatch 2 soon with AW2.0 built in. And all features such as "tickle" interaction in tow. Either way, I'm waiting ...if it doesn't happen my money will go to another company.

no avatar
BhaumikGanatra

Post by BhaumikGanatra » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:56 pm

But what about the Money given to buy this product earlier? Moderators should atleast reply to the queries of Users. YES or NO or any other reply in detail.