can't register via the Tic Watch App

no avatar
mleaman

can't register via the Tic Watch App

Post by mleaman » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:10 pm

I received my Tic Watch E and went through the set up process.
Android Wear installed and seems to work with the watch ( I can change watch faces)
however the Tic Watch app asks me to register and I finally for a verification code (after much delay) but it is not accepted as a valid code
I get the error message Captcha is invalid, please check and try again (302)

I have registered on the Mobvoi web site (as mike@leaman.org) and in the forums (as mleaman) and tried the registration with the Mobvoi ID but no success.

I have tried un-installing and re-installing the app Version 1.0.0-354.162 to no success

no avatar
cwilson

Re: can't register via the Tic Watch App

Post by cwilson » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:55 am

I cannot even get past the screen that asks me to pair my watch to the app because the app requires to to register and I NEVER receive the registration verification code email! - this really is utterly ridiculous.

I so want to believe the product is excellent but the level of customer service and support I have experienced so far, initially just waiting to receive the watch but now getting no response from Mobvoi, really is seriously lacking.

I have tried multiple to complete registration times but verification emails never come through, it's SO frustrating. (there is nothing caught in spam and even the other option of sending them an email with a temporary code fails.)

I am so glad this wasn't bought as a present for someone!

PLEASE will someone respond or provide proper support - assuming anyone at Mobvoi is even reading this forum.