no avatar
HongYung

Re: Disappointing support from Mobvoi

Post by HongYung » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:47 pm

Jamie wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:30 am
HongYung wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:57 am
My friends and family are quit interested with my watch in terms of the design, the screen and the tickle feature. They didn't know about this "ticwatch" name or "mobvoi". However I told them this company started with a kickstart project... and before really buying there is always a "but" here.
I told them the software is poorly supported due to the small company and immediately you can see their face expression saying that "ouu, maybe it is another cheap china watch here..."
You can see they normally stopped continue with the conversation the moment they know that the software is not support in a good manner and you know for people who using smart devices, they know how important a software is compare to the hardware.

The device is not smart if the software is not smart enough to make use of its given hardware resources and sensors...

Perhaps my decision was wrong.. they just have a blink of cash from this ticwatch stuff to continue with the next product or other plan ?
I just got this feeling like we were abandoned like a fool.
Hi HongYung,

Sorry to hear about your disappointment with support. Are there any specific issues you are having with your Ticwatch?

Jamie

Here : https://forum.mobvoi.com/viewtopic.php? ... 217b1e2541

no avatar
Jamie
Mobvoi Team

Post by Jamie » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:24 am

Hi HongYung,

I have directly contacted you via email to follow up on your issue.

Regards,
Jamie

no avatar
Brian_13

Post by Brian_13 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:55 pm

I have return my product almost a month ago and hear nothing from Mobvoi.
Do I even get an update?

no avatar
Jamie
Mobvoi Team

Post by Jamie » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:58 am

Brian_13 wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:55 pm
I have return my product almost a month ago and hear nothing from Mobvoi.
Do I even get an update?
Hi Brian,

Apologies for the long delay. I have contacted you directly through email.

Best wishes,
Jamie

no avatar
Brian_13

Post by Brian_13 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:38 am

Hi Jamie,

No problem. I send a reply on your email.

Beste regards,
Brian

no avatar
ezapiler

Post by ezapiler » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:03 am

I agree that support could use some work. I sent my watch back under warranty and FedEx tracking shows it was received a week ago today. I've emailed support since to check on replacement status and received no response. Hopefully I'll be getting a new watch soon?

no avatar
Jeeves21

Post by Jeeves21 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:02 am

Honestly this companies support is a joke I've been trying to get them to send a Ticwatch E Ice they left out of my order because of being "out of stock" so I've been trying to get an actual answer on when it would be sent. Finally I get told it will be shipped and was given the same tracking number from my original order that arrived over a week ago without the watch in the first place. So I decided to try re-sending my request for help hoping to get a new support agent that might actually care but nope they sent me a random email about why my order couldn't be processed in store and a reference number that wasn't mine, then it was merged with my original request. It's saddening they are so quick to take money but not to fix a huge mistake like not sending half the order with no word on why without sending multiple emails.