C2 won't pair

no avatar
Gohan2021

C2 won't pair

Post by Gohan2021 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:56 am

Anyone else having an issue where the new c2 won't pair? I get to the point where I confirm the code and it says it's connected. But then it goes to a screen where its gathering information. It says it can take a few minutes. But after 15 or so it errors out and tells me to factory reset. MY watch and try again I've tried about 5 times now and no luck.

no avatar
Gohan2021

Re: C2 won't pair

Post by Gohan2021 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:33 pm

I got an answer from talking to support. It looks like the Mobvoi products do not play nice with Pixel phones. i really wish they would have put that on their website! If it doesn't work a majority of the time they should let people know it's not compatible. Too bad too. i read a lot of good things about the watch. Guess i won't be able to experience their products until they can figure out this issue that has been there since the original Pixel.

no avatar
Jarsso

Post by Jarsso » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:18 am

Gohan2021 wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:33 pm
I got an answer from talking to support. It looks like the Mobvoi products do not play nice with Pixel phones. i really wish they would have put that on their website! If it doesn't work a majority of the time they should let people know it's not compatible. Too bad too. i read a lot of good things about the watch. Guess i won't be able to experience their products until they can figure out this issue that has been there since the original Pixel.
Well I have same problem with my iPhone. S0 after factory reset & unpair, it is not possible to use it anymore. :(

no avatar
aedanr

Post by aedanr » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:10 am

Gohan2021 wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:33 pm
Which Pixel do you have? My C2 hasn't had any issues pairing or connecting to my Pixel 3.