Ticwatch C2 completely dead

Here you will find news and events.

Moderators: Aathif Mahir, Chintannapster, Sabertooth

no avatar
cyberbob859
Cash on hand: Locked

Ticwatch C2 completely dead

Post by cyberbob859 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:53 pm

I just got my Ticwatch C2 a couple of days ago, and so far I'm not impressed.

I managed to get it started, paired with my Pixel 3, and wore it for a day. Worked fine. Got Google Pay setup on it, added a few apps, and it seemed like everything worked fine. I put it on the charger at the end of the day (with 18% battery level) and woke up today to find it dead. At first, I thought I didn't put it on the charger correctly, but the pins were lined up. Took it off the charger and put it back on again. No response.

I moved the charger to another outlet and put the watch back on it. Still nothing.

So, now I have a completely dead watch and can't figure out if I have a bad charger or a bad watch.

Can somebody help here? I don't know what to do next.

Thanks

no avatar
stevied20

Re: Ticwatch C2 completely dead

Post by stevied20 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:11 am

Similiar problem, dead charger dock. new one being sent so still haven't been able to try the watch at all.....i noticed that of the four spring loaded pins on the dock, one of them was frozen so hoping this is the issue. like you not sure if its charger or watch???

no avatar
tomroy@outlook.com

Post by tomroy@outlook.com » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:44 pm

I have a similar issue although mine charged for a few days ok but then just stopped charging and not sure if its the watch or the charger. Appears to be a production issue as there are many posts about the C2 having some kind of charging related problem.

no avatar
jgro

Post by jgro » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:51 pm

Similar problem with a brand new C2. What to do?!

no avatar
BrianVerboom

Post by BrianVerboom » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:28 pm

Similiar issue with a Pro. Was fine for several weeks. Put on charger last night (~30%) now I cannot turn it on. Tried on another charger, no difference (I had bought a second charger at same time). So now what?

no avatar
stevied20

Post by stevied20 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:58 am

Charger arrived today after a few eeks of patience, watch is now fine....fingers crossed! cheers