Google pay deactivating

Here you will find news and events.

Moderators: Aathif Mahir, Chintannapster, Sabertooth

no avatar
Loft
Cash on hand: Locked

Google pay deactivating

Post by Loft » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:21 pm

Hi guys I need some help with this. So I have downloaded the Google pay app on my new c2 watch and synchronized my cards with my phone. It all looks good, but a short while after I exit the app on my watch, the Google pay app deactivates. When I then go back to the play store on my watch I can press to activate it, but then the same thing happens after a short while it deactivates it self again.

Any one else experiencing this and more important, does any one have a solution?

no avatar
imoves61

Re: Google pay deactivating

Post by imoves61 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:34 pm

Loft wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:21 pm
Hi guys I need some help with this. So I have downloaded the Google pay app on my new c2 watch and synchronized my cards with my phone. It all looks good, but a short while after I exit the app on my watch, the Google pay app deactivates. When I then go back to the play store on my watch I can press to activate it, but then the same thing happens after a short while it deactivates it self again.

Any one else experiencing this and more important, does any one have a solution?
Same here. I payed 2 or 3 times with the watch but mostly after paying the App disappears from the watch. After day sometime the App is already there.

Best regards,
Gerhart

no avatar
Schwem

Post by Schwem » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:30 pm

I had the exact same issue with the Ticwatch pro and it became so frustrating I considered returning it as this was the main feature that brought me to the Ticwatch since I use Google Pay primarily on my Note 9. I found a reddit thread and the concensus was to go into settings, apps and notifications, app info and scroll to find Google Play Store. Open the app Info and scroll to find clear cache and clear app data. Once you've cleared both back all the way out to watchface, I let things settle for a minute, then did a watch restart by holding the bottom physical button to bring up power menu and selecting restart. Let the watch reboot and load for at least 5 minutes. The Play Store will then (given you have bluetooth connected and wear os synced) sync all apps once again from the phone via wear os app and then automatically enable Google Pay once and for all (given you have automatic screen lock set) and it should remain active. Kind of a pain to bare but it has not disabled on me since doing so. Hope this helps. Enjoy

no avatar
Jarsso

Post by Jarsso » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:46 am

You may install pay enables software from google store and bind it to right bottom button. It enables google pay again.