Google Pay with Ticwatch C2

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
imoves61
Cash on hand: Locked

Post by imoves61 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:24 pm

Hello,
I have the problem that the Google Pay app very often disappears from the clock. I have everything set up correctly and already paid with Google Pay with the watch. The app is usually gone directly after the payment or sometime later. The clock sometimes starts up again at irregular intervals of a few days and then there is a high chance that the app will be visible again and can also be started with a double-click on the bottom button.
To explain: I am in a country (Austria) where GPay is not actually unlocked. However, the app works on the phone (manually installed) ingeniously with my Revolut Mastercard easily.

Please help

My Hardware: Google Nexus 5x with Android 8.1 (Sec. Update 1.12.2018) and a Ticwatch C2 with all Updates

no avatar
Schwem

Re: Google Pay with Ticwatch C2

Post by Schwem » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:34 pm

Try clearing app data and cache for Google Play Store in app settings. Folling data clear and cache do a watch reboot and let wear os push app data to watch after reboot. It works in the US when Google Pay tends to deactivate itself at random times after watch setup so you may be as fortunate in your locale. Give it a try. It won't hurt anything and it resyncs all app data from Playstore so it may help battery life as well. Good luck

no avatar
Timothyerrox

Post by Timothyerrox » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:31 pm

Using new or old google maps?

On my Android it lets me pick a home location and do what you describe