Tichome Mini won't stay on

Moderators: Aathif Mahir, Chintannapster, Sabertooth

no avatar
eferra
Cash on hand: Locked

Tichome Mini won't stay on

Post by eferra » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:46 pm

I got the Tichome Mini for Christmas in 2017, but the battery no longer holds a charge and now the speaker will not stay on. It will power on, but shortly after will die. I’ve made sure the cord is charging, but it is still not staying on.

I saw that there was a one year warranty, but what about after that? The speaker isn’t even a year and a half old.

(copied half of another post as my case is 100% the same)

Mobvoi
Site Admin
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Tichome Mini won't stay on

Post by Mobvoi » Mon May 13, 2019 5:02 am

eferra wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:46 pm
I got the Tichome Mini for Christmas in 2017, but the battery no longer holds a charge and now the speaker will not stay on. It will power on, but shortly after will die. I’ve made sure the cord is charging, but it is still not staying on.

I saw that there was a one year warranty, but what about after that? The speaker isn’t even a year and a half old.

(copied half of another post as my case is 100% the same)
Hi Eferra,

We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing such issues with your TicHome Mini! If your product is past the warranty timeframe, we can then offer you a repair for the product. To request this, please submit a "Repair" request at support.mobvoi.com using a computer and not a mobile phone. Once received, our after-sales team will review your submission, and then email you further information.

Team Mobvoi