Shipping date

no avatar
socialexandru

Shipping date

Post by socialexandru » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:24 pm

Hey! Do you have any news about when the device will be shippend for the ones that had pay it on the 17th of October? :roll:

no avatar
thewaffle

Re: Shipping date

Post by thewaffle » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:22 pm

Based off the fact that mine is reporting as "Your shipment couldn't be delivered" when it still has yet to leave Hong Kong after getting a new tracking number? I'm thinking likely never at this point. Even the original tracking number just reports that DHL has just received shipping information, but no product (Original number showed it was created on the 8th, new number shows it was created 3 days ago)

cfinch5

Post by cfinch5 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:56 am

Hopefully, we all start hearing things this week. Device looks great, but really want it shipped by end of November.

no avatar
samfong
Mobvoi Team

Post by samfong » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:20 am

Hi all,

Shipping depends on which color you ordered as well! Some of our backers have already received their TicHome Minis (Black and White). Teal will be shipped out by the end of November!

no avatar
dscchipman

Post by dscchipman » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:56 pm

I ordered my Tichome Mini in October and I haven't received any product or tracking information. I am really started to get upset by this.

cfinch5

Post by cfinch5 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:28 pm

Finally!

Just got my shipping information for my TicHome Mini that I pre-ordered. I had ordered the Teal version if it is helpful to those anxiously awaiting.

Looking forward to receiving it! :D

no avatar
Magice

Post by Magice » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:11 pm

I've had shipping information for a while, but it hasn't updated for five days. Yodel seemed to think it would be with me on Friday.... but alas no delivery.

This is seriously letting your company down. Why can't you provide accurate delivery estimates? Has anyone actually received the product they ordered yet?

no avatar
michap

Post by michap » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:42 pm

Magice wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:11 pm
I've had shipping information for a while, but it hasn't updated for five days. Yodel seemed to think it would be with me on Friday.... but alas no delivery.

This is seriously letting your company down. Why can't you provide accurate delivery estimates? Has anyone actually received the product they ordered yet?
Same thing for me. I'm really rather disappointed.